•2•

The honeymoon

After that we went to the after party venue i danced with my husband and it was blissful everyone and everything faded away except us in that moment I kissed him smiling into the kiss. I danced with my dad and I was grateful he was here my family has never been strong but the fact they came together for my wedding day is amazing.

Me and Tom sat at our little table and I held his hand for as long as I could it was a moment in my life I will never forget something that will stick with me until i die.  After a few hours of food and dancing the party came to an end we got into an old yellow car with cans on the back the top was down and written just married was on the back. Sure it's a bit cliche but it was amazing my dress was overpowering the car the poof going everywhere and I waved goodbye to everyone at the venue my mom and Nikki where gonna help with clean up and getting everyone out and i was thankful so me and Tom could have the night on a plane to a surprise honeymoon, we'll surprise for me at least. 

We held each others hands all the way to our apartment that's where we changed quickly and got into our other car which had our suitcases in the back all I knew was to pack for hot weather and bring bathing suit and stuff like that. I packed for two weeks which was the length of our honeymoon.

When we got to the airport we got on a private plane it was around 1 am. I was exhausted we had a little bed on the plane so obviously we had to take a nap. I kissed him and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to Tom getting out of the little bed and checked the time we've only been asleep for an hour it was 2am now i yawned stretched and my bones cracked a little which he laughed at "I'm hungry" my voice was gravely and it sounded like I was a 14 year old boy going through puberty and his voice cracked. Tom laughed at me so I got up and gave him a little love tap on his shoulder I started to walk out when he grabbed my arm and spun me towards him and I was dipped it was like something out of a movie.

"where do you think you're going" he whispered in my ear the butterflies erupted in my stomach he then kissed me and I could feel my cheeks heat up even when were married he still had this effect on me "are you blushing doll" he pulls me back out so I'm not being dipped anymore. I covered my face with my hands "no" we hear a knock on the door mr and mrs holland would you like anything to eat" a high pitched voice said from the other side of the door "yes we'll be right out" i answer the last name was new but I think it fit me well "I will fork now on be known as mrs holland and mrs holland only" i say in my most posh voice "is that so madam" Tom played along "yes it tis be so" i leaned over and kissed him one more time before leaving the little 'bedroom'.

He followed behind me we sat down and we were handed a menu immediately. I hummed to a sing I heard recently I can't remember what it was called but the song had a nice tune. I could feel someone's sight longer on me so I turned back to see Tom staring "did your mother tell you it's to nice to stare" "she sure did but she also told me to focus on the nice things and you are nice looking so" he lingered on the so "your cheesy" "but you married me for it" he kissed me and I got fries when the flight attendant came back.

When we got our food he just couldn't eat his own but he had to eat mine apparently "are you gonna eat your of just mine" "I think I'll stick with the chips thanks" he smiled at me and his fans were right he does look like he has a front in his mouth "okay frog mouth" I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I came back he ate all my fries "your kidding right I got like 4" "it was 10 actually" he corrects me "yeah and there was like 50 there" i say sitting back down and buckling up bc we had some turbulence "can you tell me where your talking me" "nope it's a surprise"

When we got to the airport he made me put on a blindfold "I swear Thomas if you let me run into something or something your ass is grass" i say "okay I'll keep that in mind" he took me outside well I could tell because I felt the fresh air hit me like a bus I took a deep breath taking in what I couldn't see but it felt quite tropical "mrs holland are you ready for our honeymoon" Tom whispers in my ear and if I wasn't in public my legs would've probably given out.

He leads me to a car helping me in and we take a cab to what sounds like a port of some sort i got out with the help of my new husband and he undid my blindfold "welcome to Greece mrs holland" I was gonna start crying "i know it's on your bucket list of places to go so what a better time then the present" he tells me "you remembered" I started to cry it was like 1 am then I thought he was asleep so o decided to tell him my bucket list and places I wanna go "I thought you were asleep" I really did but I thought it could help me sleep but telling my unconscious fiancé things I wanna do in life and it did "I was wide awake and as soon as you fell asleep I wrote it all down" I started crying harder now "no darling don't cry" he hugged me "I love you so much" I look up at him wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss "I couldn't have asked for a better partner" i say wiping away my tears.

It was around noon in Greece and the sun was hot and the day was sort so we got on a boat and it took us to the villa we were staying at it was amazing it had a big pool and it was right on the beach the theme was white and blue. I couldn't help but to run around opening every single door in slight being a little to exited I ran back to the master bedroom and opened the big sliding doors throwing myself into the bed the breeze made the light blue curtains flap in the wind. I let a deep breath out enjoying the moment tom walks in "you left me" he pouts "to only look at this gorgeous place" i say still laying on the bed he crawls so he's over me I pull him down for a kiss it was heated and full on passion and lust I flip him over so I was on top and it all played out from there.

Words:1271