Day 83

Tomorrow we were going home so we had to make the most of today.

"Morning" I say "mhm" "I'm gonna shower" "no we're staying right here" "come in it's our last day here and yesterday was rest day" "for you at least I was busy" "fine I'll wake you up after my shower" "good enough you are free" he says opening his arms to let me go "thank you" "mhm"

I walk to the bathroom to go shower I put on my speaker playing my playlist.

"History" by one direction comes on and I start to shower.

I get out after a few minutes and walk to my suitcase "mmmm" I hummed "oh Tom wake up" I get up giving him a little shove.

"Mm no thanks" "come on we have a fun day ahead" "fine" "oh and I thought about what you owed me" "whats the first thing I owe you" "first a kiss and two I get to pick out one thing for me and you have to but it" "deal"

I place a kiss on his lips before he walks to the bathroom I open my suitcase grabbing some blue jeans a black crop top and a tan flannel with some doc martins.

I took two strands of my hair pulling them back and tying them leaving the rest down.

"Come in breakfast is gonna be over soon" "but I'm a snack" "I'm going to get food be in the lobby before 9:40 breakfast closes at 10" "got it"

I grabbed my wallet, phone and chapstick. Putting my wallet and chapstick in my flannel lien jacket it was kinda fuzzy so it should keep me warm today.

I looked up the color factory and booking tickets for 11:30 so we have time to eat and get there.

I grabbed a plate and got some fruit and made myself a waffle. Once it was done I took it out and went to the syrup they also had powdered sugar which I had to put in my waffle.

I sat down at a booth like thing and texted liv.

                (Bitch 1😍😍-liv)
               (Bitch 2🥰🥰-y/n)
Liv

                                             Bitch 2
Omg girly I'm going back to London tmr 🥲

Bitch 1
Aww I'm gonna miss you face time me when you land tmr

Bitch 2
As always 😘 Girl imagine I had plane sex tmr

Bitch 1
Bahha I can tho 

Bitch 2
Okay I gtg toms coming

Bitch 1
Okay have fun but not too much fun

Bitch 2
Ew okay bye

"Hello darling" he says resting his head on mine "hi go get food before they clean it up we also have the color factory at 11:30 so eat quickly" "got it"

I finished my food at 11 and so did Tom we walked out "wanna keep our relationship on the down low only close friends and family" he asks "sure" we walked until we got cold and popped into a shop to warm up for a moment we pretended to be interested and not just using the store for warmth.

After a minute or so we went back out only being a block away.

I checked the time 11:15 "we have to hurry up" I say walking a bit faster now. We got there just in time "reservation? The lady asked" "yes it's under y/n" I say "last name holland?" The lady asks "that's us" I say giving her a polite smile then winking at tom.