Chapter 9

I changed my shirt in their bathroom.

1 day later

It was the day we were leaving I said bye and thank you to everyone for letting me stay the night.

We picked up Harrison Tom best friend and we all went to the airport Harry and Sam also came with us.

We got to the airport and immediately a fan spotted Tom they ran over to him I put up my hood and put on sunglasses I did not need accusations that me and Tom were dating.

Tom signed things took photos all that jazz.

"Alright love you all but I have a plane to catch" Tom said squeeing past fans and made his way towards me "ready?" I ask "yeah let's go before they make the pilot leave and do another flight" he said.

We went through security which a ton of people were filming Tom and all of us.

We went through security check and got all our stuff back on.

We got to the plane and we got on.

I got a seat by the bathroom little hallway I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

The boys sat in a little cluster.

We took off and when they took us we could take off our seatbelts I took of mine pulled out my computer and started to watch avengers age of ultron my computer had a pop up a few minutes in it said 'would you like to connect to Tom's awesome tv screen' I clicked no and chuckled at the name for bluetooth but a few seconds later my screen said 'you are now connected' and the movie started to play on the tv screen "your bluetooth is broken" I yell to the guys who are at the front they looked at me pointing to the screen "turn off bluetooth!" Tom said "then my AirPods won't connect" I yell back "come up here and have a drink then" Harry said.

I got up and walked to the guys sat down in an empty chair "I came here for the drinks hand me one" I said. Everyone chuckled.

"What are you guys talking about" I ask "we were gonna ask you if you wanted to play truth or dare" Sam told me.

"Let's play" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Ok Y/n truth or dare" Sam says "dare"

"Ok I dare you to tell me who the hottest person in the room is"  "that's easy" I whispered in his ear "me" "other than you" he said.

"Fine" I whispered again, "Tom" I said "damn girl you got taste" Sam sad laughing.

"Ok ....Harry truth or dare" I say "truth" he says "oh come on fine what is the craziest thing you've done" I said "i don't really know everything fun but nothing crazy" he said "ok when we get back to my home country we're going bungee jumping it's so much fun I've done it a few times before"

"Woah yeah I'm totally going" Haz said "I don't know I have to work" Tom said "I'm in" the twins said in unison.

"Ok yay your all going even you Tom who cares about work live a little" I say "fine I'll go" Tom said.