Day 81

(A/n: my sister made that picture go check her out idk if her story's suck or not don't blame me if they do but she's @hello_can_you_hear_me y'all I just want to thank you because we got 50 k reads what thank you so much I love you all and if you want anything added to the story like requests and stuff just ask I'm always open to new ideas I love you all and without out y'all I would have probably quit in this story so thank you and also I have a discord in my. Oo if you have any questions or you need someone to lean on again I love you all so much and thank you for 50 k that's crazy)

I woke up and it years years day holy shit it's going to be 2019 by the end of the night.

"Good-" he was not there but there was a note. *be back in a little bit* damn no time or nothing I hoped in the shower and turned on my speaker a had my self a nice little concert.

I heard the room door open "y/n" i hear tom say "in the shower" "okay I'll talk to you once you out"

I finished my shower and opened the door once o got my towel on.

"What ya need" "wanna go swimming" "what time is it" "uhhhh 9 am" "is the pool open" "I think so" "okay which one" I said throwing down the bathing suits I got yesterday this one tom says pointing to the black one the one I showed him yesterday. "Okay be right out" I said grabbing the suit and going back into the bathroom.

I put the suit on grabbing my robe and walking back out "shit" I say under my breath "what's wrong" "I don't have anything to cover me up when we go to the pool" "can't you just wrap a towel around you" "not exactly and I don't have any shirts big enough to cover my full body" "wait" he goes over to his suit case and search's for something "here" he handed me an oversized pink shirt that should fit. "You might never get this back ya know" "I have more shirts" "if you say so" i untapped my robe and slid it off putting his shirt on.

"Ready" I saw Tom already had his bathing suit on so I grabbed a towel and slid on my slides.

I ran down the hallway after knowing to had the key card he started running after me and I opened the elevator to find people inside it "morning" "morning" I clicked "hold the elevator" I hear Tom yell. I click close multiple times but he made it in time.

"Are you Tom holland" the teenage girl asked "yes I am" "wait really can i get a photo" "yeah sure"

The girl gets her photo and I walk out once it reaches the main level.

I grab toms hand and we walk to the pool.

Tom POV

If I said she didn't look ducking beautiful in her bathing suit I would be lying

We walked down to the pool after her attempt to leave me behind but this time she failed.

I opened the pool area with the card and she walked in first then I did taking off my shirt.

And I just ran and cannon balled in I could hear her laughing when I came back up for air.

"Is it cold" "nah it's really warm" I respond splashing her with the water.

"Ahh now your gonna get it" she says jumping in splashing me.

We swam for over an hour and decided to get out and go back to our room.

I made it to the room first "I'm showering first" "uh no your not" "yes I am I'm already in the bathroom" "I'm coming in" "kinda naked already" "guess I'll have to deal with it then bc I'm showing first" "I'm already in to bad so sad" "at lest don't let me have cold water"

I made sure there was only cold water by the time I was out so when she got in I could hear her reaction it wasn't that mean.

I got out and she got in. "Ahhh fuck why is it so cold. Shit, fuck. Thomas fucking holland" she came out shaking "I said no cold water that shits freezing" "okay In my eyes I didn't think it was that cold and 2 I'm truly sorry"