Day 80

Today me and y/n had to wake up usual time for work but today we're going on a trip. "Darling wake up we're going on our trip today" "no I'm too tired" "sleep on the plane" "I'm gonna shower then if I have to get up" "okay you do that"

Y/n POV

I was really tired but Tom was really comfy and I didn't really want to get up.

I got in and out of the shower within minutes not knowing how fast I had to get ready I got out and changed into my clothes for the day and put on some mascara.

I grabbed my bag packing some last minute things. And headed downstairs I could tell Tom was downstairs because I heard some noise.

I walked downstairs almost falling but I save myself.

We make our way out to the car and I put my bag in the back and hop in the passenger side.

It took around an hour to get to the air port we headed to get some food. I got a bagel considering it's 4 am in the morning and Tom got an egg sandwich. I got a Snapple for a drink and Tom go some coffee. I also bought us two waters because I knew it would be good for later.

We went through some weird special security and went to our gate now I could see where we going "we're going to New York" my smile huge. "Yes darling" "oh my god thank you" "your welcome"

Realization kicked in "I have to text Liz she prob will be sleeping but still" I texted her that and she replied *girl get to bed* I texted because it's 11 pm there right now *oaky gtg I'm boarding now*

We got in the plane and Tom took me to first class "wait first class" "yeah it's a long flight" "okay I'm used to being squished" "sit down"
(Also like kinda forget about the private jet it's fake and it was to show off bc Tom wanted to look cool it was really rdj's tom has told y/n about it already)

I sat down and we started off it's been the best time of my life staying with Tom and just this whole thing I really loved him.

What not yet maybe I mean I like him I don't think u love him maybe I do. Does he love me? I don't know but all I know right now is I love my life I'm happy and going to New York for New Years.

And we started to take off my ears started to pop and ow so I popped some gum in my mouth and started chewing to see if it would help.

"Want some" I held out the pack to Tom" "sure thanks" " no problem it helps if your ears pop if you didn't know" "that's cool"

Around an hour in I got tired so I decided to sleep.

Tom POV

Y/n fell asleep around an hour in and I decided to watch a movie because plane rides are long especially if we're going to the states.

She looked so peaceful when she slept I got us two seats but it was kinda blocked of with a cubicle so only people who were standing up could see us.

I loved her so much.

I watched Deadpool because I was bored.

2 hours later a lad came around and handed out menus "thank you"

"Y/n wake up" I shake her lightly "mmm not yet" "we have to eat at some point and that point is now" "I like food" "I know"

She woke up and I scanned the menu I saw some pizza and I decided to get that.

"What are you getting" "pizza" "same" y/n was also getting pizza

"How much pizza do you think we'll be eating this week" "a lot I know some of the best places" I'm trusting y/n to get us some good pizza in New York now.