day 150

its finally march and ive been in LA for a good for a good two weejs ive been re watching movies in my spare time i ve also seen my mom a few times turns out my dad also moved back to LA. so ive been seeing him also only once though i plan on seeing him more i havent really seen him since i moved out.

Ive moved onto the second round of adutions i really hope i get this part its fro jumanji the next level its not an overly large part its definityly a new charater tho.

its around 8 am and i have some shopping to do i decided to rent out a small apartment while im here me and tom try to face time or call if we can if nit we usally say just got up have a great day love you. today i have some plans im going out to lunch with my mom and dinner with my dad.

I head to the shower and using my sugar scrub since I really need it to calm me whether it does or does not well find

I hope out of the shower throwing on a large t shirt with some baggy pants and my Nikes. I called my mom to talk to her while I go out for grocery shopping "hey mom" "hi sweetie how's it going" "pretty good we're still on for lunch at 12 right?" "Yeah of course wouldn't miss it for the world" "okay my boyfriends calling I'll talk to you later" "okay bye honey" "bye mom".

I pick up Tom's call right after I end my moms "hi Tom" "hello darling is now a good time to talk" "nows fine I'm just running out real quick" i hop out of my rental car and walk to the store. "Okay well how's your day got any plans" "yeah I'm going to lunch with my mom in 3 hours then I'm going to dinner with my dad at like 5 my time" "sounds fun" I grab a cart and start walking where I have to go "you got any plans" I say switching the phone to my other ear.

I grab a few things off the shelf as Tom explains his busy day between Spider-Man press that I have to go to in a week.

I missed a lot of the press tour since I've had auditions and they at least want me in 2 interviews.

After a few minutes Tom had to go and I finished my shopping and left headed for home since lunch was less than an hour away now.

I changed into a floral Sun dress since it would be good for both lunch and dinner. I meet my mom at a table and she was wearing a Sun hat with a small light blue ribbon on it that matched her dress. She was slightly tanner then when I last saw her she must have been at the beach lately.

I got a sandwich and my mom got a salad I'm honestly really proud of her for turning her life around "oh so I'm an actor now" "wait really" "yeah Im actually in LA to audition for a movie" "I'm so proud of you sweetie"

After a while my mom had some other plans with her friends.

A few hours later I drive down to the diner my dad is waiting for me at he called me earlier to say he was there but I couldn't answer.

I walk inside finding the table with my dad now standing up "hey dad" ingulf him in a hug "hello sweetheart how's it going" he says pulling out the chair for me "it's good" my dad always set my expectations to be high for my significant others.

We talked for a while and caught up with each other our lives get busy of course so we tried to do at least one a month call thing that's time span turned into more than a month.

After a few hours it started to get late like 5 hours later type of late. "I have something to do tomorrow and I need my rest I'm sorry to cut this short but I have to go" I say getting up and handing the waiter our payed check and hugging my dad "alright sweetheart I'll call you tomorrow" "okay dad I'll call tomorrow love you" "love you too" with that I left the restaurant hoping into my car.

Once I got to my uncomfortable apartment that felt nothing close to home or even an apartment for that matter. I changed into my pajamas and slid into the not so soft bed. I wanted a cheap apartment and what you pay for is what you get I guess.

I took me a while to fall asleep between comfortable to uncomfortable then too hot so I got up even though i was finally comfortable again I laid back down then forgetting ti brush my teeth so I went and did that "ugh note to self get more blankets and blast the air" I mumble to myself now irritated since it's around 12 and I have to go to audition tomorrow and I won't be able to think with no sleep.

My Brian just wasn't turning off and it's making me angry I grab my pillow flipping it over to see if it's cold. Surprise it's not "ugh" I grab the warm pillow and shove my face into screaming into it. I wish I was in London with Tom not having to worry not on a hard bed with the room a little too cold and both my pillows being warm.

After a while I got comfortable still a little cold but comfortable at least. My phone started to ring I pick it up not checking the caller Id "hello?" "Thought you'd be exited to know I called" I forgot I told Tom to call me "hey I'm so sorry I'm extremely tired and have auditions tomorrow I'll call you back on my way there" "okay my love goodnight" "I don't know what time it is there but goodnight" I say hanging up shit I forgot to say love you it won't mean that much right?

Toms pov
She didn't say live you back she never does this maybe she's just tired or maybe she's cheating no she wouldn't maybe she lost feelings no she said love you this morning I'll push it away and wait fr her call tomorrow I'm sure everything will be fine.

Y/n pov
I let it go falling into sleep

Words: 1111

Hi Everyone I think I'm gonna make another book it won't be of Tom but I might be taking a small break I'll try and post but I'd retainer get that out with like 20 chapters while this book will take much longer I hope you understand love you all I'm also thinking of skipping large amounts of time instead of dragging this out