Day 126

It's Valentine's Day and we have off work my suit fits and in less tan a few hours my surprise will fold out hopefully perfectly.

I get out of bed to Tom not being there I walk to the bathroom brush my teeth. "Morning y/n" I look at the table to all sorts of sweets fruits pans cakes waffles. "Tom you didn't have too" "it's our first Valentine's Day together" "yes it is and my surprise will be later" "but I wanna know now and why won't you tell me why we have that in our house" "it's all part of my surprise" "why do you something from work tho" "who knows" I say kissing him and walking to the table.

"This was very sweet tho" "I know right I'm so nice" "no more compliments for you then"

Tom had to go out for a while he was gonna spend some time with his family since it was sam and Harry's birthdays today but I said he should go alone so I can set up my surprise.

I got in the Spider-Man suit it was the one from homecoming since the cooler far from home suit wasn't out yet.

I got it on and it fit perfectly everywhere I tried it in before but it was even more exiting to put it on the day of the surprise. This was my surprise.

I got a text from Tom saying he'll be home in 10 so I got in the setup. "I really hope he likes it" I say to myself. I grab the watch I got for him that has the day we got together on which was Christmas Day and it's still amazing.

I got in the set up and pulled myself to the top and spun around it didn't go all the way up since the celling was pretty high.

I listen to the door open and press play on my phone throwing it on the couch not so far away it was the Spider-Man song by Micheal bubble.

I tip myself upside down 'crawling' down the the wire while Tom walked in "is this my surprise" I had the mask and a face shield under it so I wouldn't look wonky "yes it is" I get to his height and stop the rig from gong any further. "Hello Peter" I say in a funny deep voice.

"Do I get a Spider-Man kiss or what" "depends can you catch me I pretend to swing and move the rig up "oh my god they went all out for you" "i know right" I bring myself back down and go into the upside down position with my legs together but my knees out like the real Spider-Man position.

I pull off my mask completely letting it drop in the ground after my arm wouldn't go any further it was about two feet so it's shouldn't break.

And we kiss "I love you Tom" "you said it you finally said it I love you too y/n" He was so happy I faintly sis fit back and I explained I was waiting for the moment once I released I loved him back. The upside down kiss was amazing 10 out of 10 would do again.

Tom helped me down so I wouldn't hurt my self and I hand him the watch "what's this" "another surprise" he opens the box to a black strapped watch with silver surrounding the time part on the silver it has his civil war movie release up to endgame movie date release "y/n thank you so much" he said pulling me in for a kiss. "Look on the back" he flips it over too find a silver backing with a heart engraved on it with the day we got together above it stating 25/12/18 in fancy letters. (Day/ month/ year)

"Thank you I love it and I have something for you too" "Ooo what is it" "here" it was a necklace and a couples coupon book I'm gonna use that a lot. The necklace had the first letter of our first name with a heart around them. It was a small circle pendent with the heart and letters engraved. "It's perfect thank you. Can you help me put it on" "sure" I pull my hair up and to the side so he can put the necklace on me.

After an hour I texted Harry and Sam happy birthday so I wouldn't be rude.

We looked through the couples coupon book and agreed we could both use it well I did Tom insisted it was just for me.

One of the things was breakfast in bed (😏) we liked through the rest being funny and stupid ones then there was some more sexual ones that we kinda laughed about.

We went along with our day as usual I did some work I had left over for acting. I started looking for an agent not wanting to take small roles in toms movies but leads in my own.

I found a really popular agency and asked Tom to help me figure it out since I'm pretty new to this whole movie star thing.

After he helped me I booked something to get my headshots taken. And filled out a very small resume filling out old plays I did and far from home of course I wouldn't be finished with this today but eventually I would be done.

It was around 5 when I finished my work "darling get in something nice we're going out to dinner at 8" "okay" I rushed to my closet choosing a white dress it has puffy sleeves but not overwhelming ones they were off the shoulder the dress was was kinda short but was lose making it elegant for dinner I paired it with a white clutch and some red heels but light enough so it wasn't overwhelming I went to the bathroom after putting in my robe so the makeup soundly get all over my dress.

I had a red lip and some light eyeliner I put on mascara blush and concealer. It's was 7:30 and we had to go or we'll be late.

We get to the restaurant getting a booth in the corner it was really low lit place so not overwhelming but romantic. "Thank you" "for what?" Tom asks "everything these past few months you everything basically I don't think I've ever been happier" "well your welcome" "I love you so much" since we had a corner booth we sat next to each other instead of across "I love you too" I lay my head on his shoulder.

After we order our menus are taken and we talk for a while till our food comes out. I got steak (if your vegan or vegetarian you can choose something else or if you just don't like steak) and Tom got chicken. The food always so good I love Tom so much and he doesn't even know since there's no way of expressing it with words.

Tom POV
Y/n just y/n only y/n forever and ever I don't wanna be with anyone else. No one would come close even if they tried I love her so much there's no words to explain how much I love her. I've never really felt love till I meet her I thought I knew what it was but I was so wrong.

"So what are we gonna do when we get home" "sleep we got work in the morning but for now let's not worry about later" "sounds good to me"

Y/n POV
We finished our food an hour later leaving and getting dessert at a local ice cream place to finish off the amazing night. We went to a park for a walk while eating our ice cream.

After a while we headed back home and got ready for bed it was already 11.

Once we were in bed I cuddled up to Tom who was wearing my favorite shirt tonight which happened to be no shirt.

"Goodnight Tom" "night y/n"

Words: 1361