Chapter 12

A few months go by and I get a call I answer and it says it's time to get ready and leave for the show.

I guess it's time to leave my apartment damn um gonna miss it so I took photos to maybe style a house one day I'd I can afford it.

I pack all my stuff into boxes because they said they will get a truck for me because I got a lot of things.

I decided to call Tom to see if he's free to talk about this crazy show that we're gonna be on for a whole year.

To say the least I'm scared I have to pretty much leave my life behind and he doesn't because he is super famous and can't just quit for a show me on the other hand not famous has barely enough to buy a pet and is happy to leave this behind.

He didn't pick up so I went back to packing my small life back up.

I put all my stuff into boxes and a truck came by to pick them up the next day I just kept a suitcase of clothes.

I took a private  plane to London  that the show gave me.

They told me Tom would come when he's ready because he has to do something.

They showed me the mansion it was amazing it was large and had an indoor pool.

"I could get used to this" I said there was a camera behind me already filming so I was smiling but not looking at it.

It was amazing this was a lot bigger than my apartment so I was in love.