Day 33

It's been around a month me and Tom have gotten closer it's nice.

I got my first acting job it's a few lines but if I do good I'll get more jobs that's what Tom said at least I've helped him with his lines and he's helping me with mine.

The house is continuously cold it's nice some times but a lot of the time I'm on the couch coved with blankets because it's so cold.

Sometimes Tom needs to hug me at night because I get so cold but I always turn the heat back up.

I feel like a dad with the thermostat. It's kinda annoying.

I was on my way to the job and I saw a coffee shop one cup of coffee can't hurt right so I decided to pull over and grab a cup.

Around 20 minutes later I was already at the set it was so nice and so were the people even the big stars were super nice.

Anyways after I did my few lines I went grocery shopping because I needed a few things. Of course the cameras were there but I linda ignored them at this point.

I wanted to get a dog so I have something to play with while no ones home I mean I had the money.

I also saw a few adoption centers with some really cute dogs.

I decided to get one today a puppy pit bull she was super cute and I had my heart set in her.

I got all the supplies food crate treats of course and so much more. I got back into the car with my new best friend in the backseat she let out a few barks till she calmed down.

I just met her today and I was already in love.

I got home and let her run free it was so cute I saw Tom was hoem today so I asked if he could help me with the stuff.

"Tom are you home" I yell "yeah just upstairs" he replied he became super British when he yells. "Can you come help me please" 

"Sure" he comes downstairs to see the little bundle of joy running around still. "Who's this little cutie" he says with a baby voice "shes my new dog I wanted one so I got one I don't have a name yet maybe you can help me with one"

And with that we started our new journey with the dog...