•1•

day 1 of forever

I woke up that day in a huge bridal suite, Maddie, Liv, and Zendaya the 3 i've chosen to be my bridesmaids.

I couldn't be more exited to be marrying the love of my life after 3 years. Everyday with Tom was different whether it be running to the mall him chasing after me after saying we couldn't stop because we had a photo shot together or us wearing horrible disguises from the paparazzi or even him holding me after i saw all the hate from our relationship. He's been there every step of the way he's my home and i'm never moving out.

"y/n wake up you have to shower" z says "what time is it" "6 am" "my weddings not till noon let me sleep" it feels so surreal to say my wedding i never thought in a million years my life would be this perfect this set out with anybody i just can't believe i got as lucky as to be with Tom.

"the hair people are gonna be here soon" "fine someone get orange juice and champagne, were making mimosas!" i yell tho right the house "already on it" Maddie says bringing out a tray "this is why you guys are my best friends" i take mine and walk into the bathroom "don't take too long" liv yells to me "i'm gonna take as long as i want"

After i shower shaving everything was need to be shaved i get into my robe. i got everyone little packages of bridesmaids stuff and i got myself a little white one while theirs were light blue.

once i'm out the makeup and hair ladies are here "hi the photographers not here yet so if we can hold off for a few moments" i ask "of course where can we set up" "there's a vanity over there it's by the window too so it should work out" i point to it and here the door open. I slide on my slippers and take a sip of my drink "photographer?" i question "yes what's going on right now" "the makeup ladies are setting up and all i really want is photos and videos of everything" "that's what we're here for" "we'll come on in" i open the door a little wider and and let her and her team in.

after a while it's time for too get into my dress. it was pretty big i've always loved the idea of a big wedding with a princess like dress they bridesmaid dresses were dusty blue and my maid of honor was liv of course she was my best friend the closest one out of all 3 of her best friends.

once i got into my dress i started to think about it more i'm about to marry the love of my life and he wants to marry me well obviously he asked me but not the point. i love him with every bone in my body sure he can get on my nerves sometimes but it's brushes past because we always talk it through he loves me and i love him.

it started to become more surreal once everyone was outside at the venue everyone i've ever wished for is out there for me and tom it wasn't a big wedding but those people out there were there for me and him.

once everyone was set into their spots i started to walk down the isle my dad ushering me towards my future husband the cliche wedding song in the back round and to say the least i was nervous i don't know why i mean i was getting married i think i can be nervous i get up to tom who has a few tears dripping down his face i smile at him as the priest speaks. after around 30 minutes he started to get to the end of it finally i love tom but this priest is taking a little long. "i do" tom says a smile forms on my face i say my vows and get to the i 2 words that will make me and tom officially married "i do"

hiii this is a short and very much needed chapter i'm done with school so i'll prob be posting a little more

words: 724