•6•

Set day 1
A few months later, Atlanta Georgia

We finally figured out what type of house we were gonna buy and we figured out some adult stuff.

It was 4 am and we were getting ready to go to set i through on my pj top tom got me for our honeymoon and his sweats, I can't be blamed for taking his stuff it's scientifically proven by me of course that they are so boom. I made us tea because I despise the taste and most of the time the smell of coffee.

We got in the car and I put on my wake up playlist it consisted of the best songs to roam the earth. Lip gloss by lil mamma wanna be by the spice girls Elvis and Nial horan and more but those are the basics. I pressed play and "wanna be" cane in "IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER YOU GOTTA HEY WITH MY FRIENDS MAKE IT LAST FOREVER FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" I yelled above the blasting music.  Tom sang when he recognized the parts and then "umbrella" came on he hates when I  play it which makes my life 10x better each time I let it play and then I started to yell again  "YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA" 

"GONNA LET GHE RAIN FALL" i move my arms like he did in the lip sync battle "do you think I should get the outfit you wore so we could match" i ask turning down the volume a bit.

We were almost there and Elvis finally started to play "Ugh yes finally I've been waiting" "you can literally change it" "yeah but it's more satisfying letting fate choose" i say. "Viva las Vegas" started to play and i was basically jumping out of my seat I screamed all the lyrics till we pulled up to set. They let us in and we parked heading to our trailers which we didn't know exactly where they were. I saw z pull up and I turned around and ran to her car. She's been so busy because of work I haven't seen her since the wedding "daya!" I yell before hugging her by now it was 5 am by now and the sun was coming up "y/n/n" "I missed you" i link arms with her as we started off toward the trailers "same sorry I've been so busy" "don't be it's just work I get it, but now look at us beach on set for yet another Spider-Man movie" I smile "you seem too happy" "Elvis came on right before we got here" "mmm I see" we walked until we caught up with Tom chatting for a minute before piecing off  to find our separate trailers.

I found mine after a minute or two and I opened it. Sitting down I decide yo call Tom seeing if he found his yet "hey baby did you find your trailer" i ask "yeah they put us next ti each other I just got in I was looking in a different place" "oh okay come over then I'm bored" i say and he hangs up. Rude! Not two seconds later I hear a knock "it's open" Tom enters "so what do we do just kinda wait until they call us to costumes" i ask not really knowing how to do everything. "Basically we can go see if they have food somewhere if you want" "yesss" i get up and walk out leaving the door open for him closing it once he got down from the steps.

We held hands walking around a bit. "We probably have to take our rings off right?" I ask "yeah we gotta speaking of that I have a little gift for us" he pulls out a black velvet ring box in gold it said mr & mrs holland. He opened it to reveal to ring slots so we could keep our rings in there while we had to film or get work stuff done "I love it" i take the box closing it admiring the gold on top "I don't tho k I'll get used to that, ever" i hand it back to Tom "hey Tom Y/n they need you guys in clothes and then makeup" we head over to the trailers.

Tom opens the door for me "hi" i smile seeing the same makeup artists from far from home. "Hi Y/n let's get your outfit" they bring out a white cardigan with a blue tank top and blue mom straight jeans. "Oh my god this is so cute" I look at myself in the mirror looking over to Tom "what do you think?" I ask him he was already in the Spider-Man suit "it's nice I like it" he says as they slip the whole suit on including the mask. The ring box was on the little vanity they had in there so I slipped off my ring to put it in the box toms was already in there. I slipped it into my regular clothes pocket well toms since it was his sweats.

"Y/n they need you in make up then head to set tom you just head to set or do whatever for a few minutes" one of the crew says. To grabs my hand and heads me to makeup "I wanna be in more stuff like I love the Spider-Man movies but this is probably the last one and where am I gonna go after that" "your gonna do such great things" he squeezes my hand "but what if I do and I go no where I mean what if my mom was right all those months ago about not being able to do anything in the acting business not about you but my career choice" i ask "she wasn't she just wanted you to go back to her so she could bring you down" "yeah but what if I don't I mean I don't wanna live off you for the rest of my life what if you get tired of me in like a year and want a divorce then I'm screwed and people will think I cheated if they find out we're married I don't wanna be that person living off the much hotter much more famous person" i rant "hey I will never leave you don't think that ever I love you, wait you think I'm hotter than you?" He stops us "Well duh have you seen yourself" i say.

starting to walk again "you coming in or going to set?" "I'll join you" he opens the trailer door "hi" "Y/n it's so nice to see you again" "you too" i hug the makeup artist that did my makeup two years ago. Two years that's seems so long i mean it kind of is.

I realized I subconsciously sat down and there started my makeup "I'm gonna go they probably need to hook me up to something" "okay bye" I smile at him "so y/n how's life" "we'll I got married" I smiled to the somewhat old friend sure we never kept in touch but we always talked so I guess we were friends. "Wait so the rumors are true you and Tom did get married wait what about the stuff you posted about them being fake" the other artist says "yeah we were sure so we said it was photoshop to cover up what my mom leaked" i correct "it was your mom" "yeah she never really cared about me and she wasn't the best" I give a sad smile "well I'm sorry about that but your all done" "thank you I'll see you both later" "bye" they say in unison.

I head to set catching z on the way "hey we here you going" she asks "to set they need me and Tom for a scene" "alright I'll let you go I'll see you later though" "all right bye" "bye" I keep walking going to set by now the sun was up and it was shining hot may I add I was in a cardigan and jeans. When I got in they gave me the run down on what we're doing and I looked up to the big set piece shaking my head "I'm not going up on that am I?" I ask "yep that the scene" "oh okay" i go over to the people who set me up so i get hooked up safely.

I Move over to Tom who's getting hooked up to the wires in another section "is this stable it doesn't seem stable" i say quickly I've never loved the idea of height "darling it's safe don't worry" he puts a hand on my back "yep thank for the reassurance" I awkwardly smile at him. The start to raise us. I close my eyes tightly and then I feel Tom grab my hand "your gonna be fine I promise if it wasn't safe they wouldn't have us up here" "yeah okay your right" i squeeze his hand a bit "maybe loosen up though I can't really feel my hand" "oh sorry" I pull my hand away from his.

"Okay so the thing is your both gonna land on that and just say your lines y/n hold onto him like your scared cling almost he's gonna drop you then walk away say the lines go back then we're gonna bring you both down sound good" Jon yells to us with the megaphone. "Got it!" Tom yells down i cling to him like I was told too.

"READY AND..."

Words: 1608