NCT Night Night

"Today we have to special guests with us."

"Wait let me do the introduction." Aera stopped Johnny who laughed at how excited she was.

"Your own introduction?" Jaehyun asked, grinning at how Aera and Johnny were already laughing about god knows what.

"No, the NCT night night thing."

"It was already done." Johnny said and Aera gasped loudly at the two of them, causing them to laugh. "Okay, I guess you guys already know who we have with us now."

"What if some of them don't know?" Aera asked and Jaehyun playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Who doesn't know you?" Aera pouted as the two guys grinned at each other. "We have-"

"Dramatic drum roll sound." Johnny said, causing Aera to laugh.

"NCT's girl, Lee Aera." The two guys clapped, causing the girl to cheer for her own self. "Aera, how are you?" Jaehyun asked, looking at the girl sitting between him and Johnny.

"I'm doing great lately. What about you guys?"

"It feels like its been awhile since we sat down and talked to you, even though we almost see you every day, but with your busy schedule and our busy schedule its hard for all of us to enjoy some time together." Johnny said, causing the younger girl to agree with him as Jaehyun nodded.

"I'm almost filming everyday and you guys are busy with training and comebacks. I was just talking to Renjun the other day about how we almost didn't see each other in two weeks, I guess even three weeks."

"I guess we're lucky to see you a lot more than the dreamies." Jaehyun said and Johnny nodded at him.

"We try our best to go with you to your filming place or come pick you up, but the dreamies just had they comeback 'We young'."

"Yes, their first mini album. I'm so proud of them. I made sure to stream it and I made sure that everyone around the set streamed it too."

"SF9's Rowoon told me the last time I was picking you up. He was like she keeps screaming 'Cause we hot and we young' around the whole set." Johnny said, causing Aera to laugh, blushing at her fangirling over her own group.

"How's filming by the way? The drama is coming to an end soon. It makes me so sad, because I already got too attached to everything."

"We're almost done with filming, just doing some scenes here and there. Its really sad around the whole set too, we all got so close and became like one big family so its sad that its coming to an end."

"We really fell in love with Oh Sarang." Johnny said, causing Aera to smile widely at him.

"We all were surprised with how good your acting is, we were surprised too when we found out that you had a love interest." Jaehyun said, causing Aera to blush, groaning turning her chair away from the boys. "I'm serious, we all were like 'Wow, Aera is already a old enough to have boyfriends'."

"Jihoon and Rowoon make it really easy for me too, they are so nice and understanding when I make mistakes. Specially Jihoon, since its mine and Rowoon's first ever show he tries to be helpful and tells us what to do and what not to do behind the scenes."

"Actually it doesn't even look like its your first ever drama. It feels like you're already been acting for years." Johnny said.

"I have been acting for years, that's how you don't even know that I hate you in real life." Johnny gasped and Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh loudly as he watched his face, and Aera's proud face.

"So, Aera the fans wants to know what is your next big step after you're done filming?" Jaehyun asked after the three were done laughing.

"Oh its a surprise, but NCTzens should wait for me." Aera said and the two guys acted surprised as if they didn't know her whole schedule.

"We hope you can rest soon, Aera. Until then we'll be enjoying School 2017." Johnny said and Aera smiled widely at the two of them.

"Today's episode was amazing since we had our young girl with us. We're definitely as excited as you guys for whatever she has planned. We also can't wait for School 2017's next episode."

"You should be." Aera smiled at Jaehyun, who laughed as him and Johnny ended the episode with Aera.

"Don't you think you should take a break after you're done filming?" Johnny asked as they got out of the studio. Aera smiled at him, shaking her head slightly.

"I don't think I'm that tired, plus I can't wait for my comeback."

"We can't wait too, Aera. We're just worried about you and we want you to take a break." Jaehyun said, putting his arm around Aera's shoulders.

"I'll make sure to take a break after my comeback. I promise." She smiled at him, and he nodded smiling down at her.

"Aera, let's go back home. You have filming tomorrow." Sunhee smiled at the three, as she had Aera's stuff in her hands. Aera said her goodbyes to the two boys before following her manager to the car waiting for them outside the company.