00 Vlive

"Is it on yet?" Haechan asked, staring at the screen.

"Yes." Aera said, staring at the screen too, watching the comments already blowing the live.

"How's everyone?" Haechan asked, smiling cutely at the camera.

"How's everyone?" Renjun mocked the guy causing the other 3 to laugh. "You're really fake."

"What do you mean? I'm being nice and I'm talking to our NCTzens."

"Don't mind them guys, they're always like that." Aera said, looking down at phone in her hand to read some of the comments. "Hello." She waved at the camera, reading more comments. Jeno leaned over her shoulder, reading more comments.

"Oh, guys. This is the first time to have Jaemin with us." Jeno said, and the guy beside him waved at the camera.

"I don't like Jaemin, you guys." Aera said, to the viewers, causing Jaemin to put his arm around Jeno, to reach her, flicking her shoulder. "Ouch. See? This is why I don't like him."

"I don't like you either." Jeno waved at the camera awkwardly, as he was sitting between the two bickering at each other, while Renjun and Haechan were still fighting.

"So what are we going to talk about today?" Jeno said, trying to change the subject, taking the phone from Aera's hand, putting it in front of him so both Jaemin and Aera can see.

"Our comeback." Haechan said. "This is going to be the first comeback ever with Jaemin."

"Waah~" Aera mockingly cheered, causing Jaemin to roll his eyes smiling. His arms were still around Jeno, and he started playing with Aera's hair, that was laying on her shoulder.

"Aera tell us about your song too." Jeno said, looking at the girl beside him.

"Its going to be a bit different from my other songs." Aera said, smiling at the camera.

"A different concept." Haechan commented, causing her to nod at him. "Our comeback concept is different too from what we gave before."

"Lets play a game." Jeno said, still reading some of the comments.

"Yes, a game were we annoy Aera." Jaemin said, slightly tugging Aera's hair. She slapped his hand away, causing him to laugh at her, mocking her.

"Lets have a dance battle." Jeno suggested, pushing Jaemin's hand away from Aera.

"Lets fight." Aera corrected him. Jaemin got up from his chair, putting her hood over her head, earning a scream from her. Aera got up from her place, running after Jaemin who laughed hysterically.

"Please ignore their childish behaviors." Haechan said, sitting calmly in front of the camera. Haechan opened his phone, playing some NCT songs, starting with Aera's debut song 'Why don't you know'. Jeno and Haechan got up from their place, dancing to the song, before Aera stopped running after Jaemin around the room, joining them.

"Someone is the comments said that they remember the dance better than you." Renjun joked, causing Jeno and Haechan to stand proudly in front of the camera.

"Its my song what do you mean they dance better than me?" Aera scolded the fans over the camera. Jaemin joined the other two, shocking Aera with how much he knew the dance. "Why do you know that?"

"I was on a hiatus doing nothing." Jaemin explained, and soon the 5 were dancing to different NCT songs.

"Should we say goodbye?" Renjun said.

"I don't like goodbyes, what about a see you later?" Aera said, causing Jaemin who was now sitting beside her, to look at her disgustedly. "What?" 

"Shut up, you're annoying."

"Okay, bye bye." Jeno said, quickly waving at the camera, before the two could start bickering again.