Ukraine

"Why are you creepily smiling at your phone?" Renjun questioned, looking at the girl who was sitting in front of him.

"He probably sent her a photo." Haechan said, smirking causing her to glare at him.

"Wait, who?" Jeno asked, taking a sip of the girl's drink, trying to see her phone, but she quickly turned it off, putting it inside her pocket.

"J-"

"Haechan." Aera cut the guy off, causing him to let out a giggle, happy that he was able to annoy her once again. She didn't even want him to know about her crush on Jaehyun, but his annoying ass managed to find out on his own and now all he does is find a good time to annoy her about it.

"Who's 'J'?" Jaemin asked, disgustingly looking at the girl drinking her strawberry milkshake. "Me?"

"In your dreams." Aera looked away from them, her phone buzzing inside her pocket, causing her to get it out quickly, but before she could even say anything, Renjun was quick to snatch it out of her hands, unlocking it. She cursed herself for telling him her password, reminding herself to change it later.

"Jaehyun?" Renjun questioned, looking at Haechan who was smirking at the girl. He gave him a soft nod, causing Renjun to let out a laugh. "Are you seriously crushing on Jaehyun?" 

"I'm- Fuck off." Aera took her phone away from Renjun, looking down at Jaehyun's smiling photo. Since the 'Boss' lineup left to Ukraine, he has been messaging her non-stop. A 'Good morning' and 'good night', sometimes he'd send her photos of himself and the other boys, just like he's doing now, and he even asked her about her day and how she was all the time.

"Does he like you back?" Jeno asked, after the girl put her attention back on them.

"That's the thing, Jaehyun only sees her as a younger sister and she's already planning their wedding." Haechan said. The guy was right, he didn't like watching her falling for Jaehyun more, while all he did was take care of her like a younger sister.

"I'm not, its just an innocent crush, nothing more nothing less." Aera fought back. "When are we leaving?" The boys ignored her attempt to change the topic.

"Do you know what they were doing yesterday?" Jaemin asked her, but he felt something kicking his leg under the table, glancing at the other three boys, noticing Haechan glaring at him, shaking his head softly.

"What were they doing yesterday?" Aera questioned.

"What about we leave now?" Haechan was now trying to change the topic, already knowing that if she found out what Jaemin was about to say, her heart would be broken. He got up, followed by the other boys. Aera looked at the confused, but silently followed them.