Our own dream

Lucas was sulking on the floor, watching Dream practice 'Go' not noticing Aera sulking beside him, until Dream's manager mentioned it.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"I should've been added to dream. Isn't Mark the same age as me? Why am I not in dream?" Lucas said, with his eyes still on the 7 members.

"Because Mark is already graduating this year, it would be useless to add you for only one or two comebacks." Dream's manager said, laughing at the two.

"What about me? I'm an 00liner, and I debuted a year ago already, why am I not in dream?" Aera turned her attention to look at the manager, causing him to stop laughing at her serious face

"This is so unfair." Lucas said, and Aera nodded her head turning to look again at Dream. Soon they were done, and joined both Lucas and Aera who weren't smiling back at them.

"That was amazing guys." Their manager said. "Take a break." He left the 9 of them to go do whatever he had to do.

"It wasn't amazing." Aera said, pouting at them.

"It was really bad." Lucas added, copying Aera, causing the others to look at them weirdly.

"What happened?" Mark asked, sitting down beside Aera.

"I just don't understand. Are we not talented enough?" Lucas said and the 7 dream members didn't know what was wrong and they were sure if both Lucas and Aera were serious, so they tried to stay silent until they explain to them anything.

"We've been working really hard." Aera added, and Lucas nodded agreeing. "Only for them to be in dream while we're not. Why can't we be in dream?"

"We can chew a gum." Lucas said, and only then the dreamies realized that the two were indeed serious. Like really serious.

"We are hot and young too." Aera whined. Lucas scoffed glaring at the other boys as if they were the reason behind them not being in Dream.

"You know what? We're better without you." Lucas said.

"We can be our own dream." Aera added.

"Let's have our own unit." Lucas said, eyes widening as he turned to look at Aera who gasped, nodding her head at him.

"Where's Lee Sooman?" The two sprinted, rushing out of the room, bumping into Dream's manager.

"Where are you two going?" He asked, trying to stop them, but Mark shook his head at him.

"To find Lee Sooman."

"And make our own unit."

"Will they be okay?" Dream's manager asked, looking at the dreamies after the other two left the room.

"Probably no, but that's okay." Renjun said, getting up, followed by the others to continue practicing