NCT Night Night; P2

"Hello everyone, we're back." Jaehyun started.

"We're back too." Aera cut Johnny off, smiling at Doyoung who was beside her.

"Yeah, and its already a mess." Johnny joked and the four of them couldn't help but laugh. "Its been awhile since we had Doyoung and Aera with us." He continued. 

"I know right? Everyone has been so busy lately, but we have them here today." Jaehyun said and the other two nodded. "We might as well answer some of your questions, since we have Youngie and Alexandra." Jaehyun continued, before looking at Johnny, gesturing for him to read some of the messages they recived. 

"When is Aera coming back?" Johnny asked and the two other boys smiled at the girl, sitting between Doyoung and Johnny. 

"Really soon actually, right after NCT Dream and 127's comebacks." 

"Did she just spoil our comebacks?" It took the boys a second to realize and then Aera herself realized. 

"I didn't say anything." She sled down her chair, causing the boys to laugh as Aera glanced at her manager, glaring at her, before laughing slightly, at how stupid the girl was. "Next question." 

"Will Aera ever collab with any member?" Jaehyun asked, looking at the girl, before turning away. "Actually lets not make her answer that so she won't spoil anything." Aera let out a fake gasp.

"Is every question about me? I'm going to leave, because you guys are disrespectful." Aera joked and the boys laughed, continuing with some more questions, about the other members, and mostly Aera, before one question caught Jaehyun's eyes. 

"Does Aera have a boyfr- No of course not! Shes not allowed to date until she's 31+." Jaehyun said, cutting himself off. 

"41+." Johnny added.

"51+." Doyoung continued, causing the girl beside him to roll her eyes, deciding to just ignore them. "She's not allowed to date at all actually, no boys allowed." Doyoung said.

"Anyway, I'm gonna surprise you all with a boyfriend one day." Aera said/whispered, as if she's whispering to their fans.

"Try that." Johnny cut her off, and she rolled her eyes again, shaking her head. "We all actually agreed before, to not allow her to date." Johnny continued.

"We have this plan ready for whenever she meets any new guys." Jaehyun said. 

"We planned everything literally, so don't even think about dating." Doyoung said, not even glancing at the girl, who was looking at them surprised. 

"Are u kidding? This is not allowed." 

"Yeah and dating is not allowed for you." Doyoung said. Aera tried to see if they were joking by any means, but they were far from joking.

"I'm running away." 

"We have a tracker on your phone." Johnny said, causing Aera to look at him with wide eyes. "No just kidding, we don't." He said, laughing watching how her face fell.

"Or do we?" He continued, and she whined, causing the boys to laugh.

"I'm seriously running away soon." 

"You'll miss us too much, you'll end up coming back." Jaehyun teased her. 

"Watch me." 

"We're watching you." Johnny teased her once again, looking at her seriously.

"John- That's creepy, guys if I ever suddenly disappeared, know that they probably kidnapped me." Aera said as if she was talking to NCTzens. 

"We'll kidnap you if you ever thought about getting a boyfriend." Doyoung continued and Aera facepalmed herself, before sliding back down her chair. 

"Take me away." She glanced at manager, causing her to laugh.