18 Again

NCT's Aera To Star In JTBC Drama '18 Again'

NCT's Aera will be starring in a new JTBC drama!

On January 2nd, JTBC announced that it would be adapting a new drama "18 Again," which is based on the American film "17 Again," Aera will be working along with Lee DoHyun, Kim Ha-Neul and more rookie stars.

"18 Again", directed by Ha Byeong Hoon, is scheduled to premiere in September. It revolves around a story of a husband who returned to being 18 years old just before he gets a divorce. Director Byeong Hoon is known for his comedy drama "Confession Couple", raising expectations as the first drama he directs after moving to JTBC. 

The group of young actors drew attention as they lead life as classmates in the second year of Serim high school. It's a refreshing start to give off their chemistry and charms into the series.

Aera plays Hong Shi Ah who is a ferocious student but when you get to know her, she is a caring and loving daughter. 

The young actor will be working with two love interest, 'The Golden Child member Choi Bomin', in character as Seo Ji-Ho, is a top model student of Serim high school and a childhood friend of the Hong siblings, and Hwang In Yeob as Goo Ja Sung, the tall and handsome rebellious basketball captain in school. 

The young actors bring anticipated fun and excitement to the viewers as they cast together with chemistry that will bring light-hearted drama.

Aera is know for her fabulous acting as this will mark her second drama as she made her acting debut back in School 2017 as; Oh Sarang. 

The young actors will start filming on 31st of January.