Release

"Aera can we do the last part once again?" Her dancing teacher said, causing her to nod quickly, but before they could start the music, the door was slammed open, and Johnny was now standing in front of her.

"What the heck was that?" 

"What the heck was what?" She looked at him surprised, not sure what did she do wrong, because as far as she remembers, she took her vitamins, ate breakfast and lunch, drank 4 cups of water by far, and fed her dogs. 

"What the heck is that?" He showed her his phone, and she immediately understood what he meant. "Having a photo-shoot with Jeno, meant you two acting like that? How old are you again?" 

"Legal enough to do that?" Aera said, more like questioned. 

"No, you're not." Johnny firmly said, knowing well that the girl was legal enough, and Jeno was too, but who gave them the permission to do that. "Who gave-"

"Alexandra Lee-" Johnny was cut off, when Doyoung burst into the room. "Who gave you the permission?" He had his phone over his ear, and Aera knew exactly who he was calling.

"See." Johnny said, glaring at the girl, glad that Doyoung was on his side-

"Lee Jeno, I want you in front of me in 2 seconds." Doyoung yelled the second the poor guy answered the phone. 

"Guys, this is getting annoying-"

"Annoying? You two are almost kissing." Johnny continued.

"We didn't tho." 

"Where's Aera?" She heard a third voice, and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "What were you two thinking?" Taeyong was now standing in front of her, way calmer than the other two boys, but clearly not happy.

--

Jeno groaned as soon as he woke up because of Doyoung's phone call. He rolled his eyes, before turning his phone off, getting up to grab something to eat, not knowing what was waiting for him. 

"Lee Jeno, the man you're." Renjun started, causing him to look at him confused for a second, before realizing what he meant. "You never mentioned that this was the type of photo-shoot you two were filming." He continued, teasing him.

"How was it? Did you two kiss?" Haechan joined, causing Jeno to stare at him.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your dorm?" 

"I came as soon as I saw your shoot." Haechan rolled his eyes, before his eyes noticed someone, and realized that the fun is only starting."Don't change the topic. Did you kiss her? You two look good together tho." Jeno glanced at him, before noticing Jaemin coming out of his room, walking to the fridge silently. 

"It was fun tho." Haechan smirked as soon as Jeno joined, knowing that they won't be teasing Jeno anymore. 

"Oh was it? Tell us more about it." Jeno smirked back at him, glancing at Jaemin. "Nana, did you see Jeno and Aera's photo-shoot? Let me show you." Haechan jumped from his chair, walking over to where Jaemin was, shoving his phone in his face. Jaemin rolled his eyes, pushing his phone away. 

"I saw it." 

"Do you like it? I personally think its fire." Haechan continued. 

"I personally think you're an ass." Jaemin grabbed a bottle, before walking to his room once again. 

"You saw that right?" Haechan turned to Jeno who chuckled, nodding his head. "Jaehyun's era is over, huh?" 

"Well it depends on how bold Jaemin is, and knowing him- Jaehyun's era is over." Jeno continued, causing Haechan to let out a scream out of excitement.