Welcome back

"He's back, He's back." Aera was startled as Jeno entered the practice room, jumping up and down, causing her to look at the others confused.

"Wait is he here?" Renjun asked, and Jeno nodded excitedly.

"He's just talking to one of the manager, then he'll come here." Jeno exclaimed.

"Who?" Aera leaned on Chenle, asking him, but Jeno heard her, gasping loudly.

"Who? What do you mean who? Jaemin. Na Jaemin." Aera nodded her head, knowingly. She watched how the boys excitedly, waited for him, confusedly. Its funny, because after all Jeno was almost hanging out every day with Jaemin already, and they talked to him literally everyday, but they definitely did love the boy. 

Jeno screamed, as they heard a knock on the door, before it was finally opened, Jaemin and one of the managers entered, grinning at the kids. "How's everyone?" The manager asked, causing them to nod, excitedly. "Jaemin is finally back. I want you all to work hard for your comeback, its actually closer than you think. I'll leave you here to celebrate the returning of Jaemin until we talk later about the comebacks."

The boys didn't even wait for the manager to leave the room, as they already jumped on Jaemin, crashing him in a group hug. Aera stood there awkwardly, trying to not look at them, not to make it more awkward, she looked around the room, until her name was called.

"Jaemin, this is Aera. You two met before, right?" Haechan had his arm around Jaemin's shoulder, walking him over to Aera. The girl smiled awkwardly at the guy, bowing down at him. "What are you doing? He's the same age as you, why are you being so polite to him?"

Aera hit Haechan furiously with her fist, causing Jaemin to laugh. "Its nice to finally talk to you. We met before, but we never had a chance to talk." Jaemin held out his hand for Aera to shake, smiling softly at her. The girl shook his hand, wanting to tell him how they never talked, because he never even came near her, but she decided that now is not the best time to be her bitchy self.

"Its nice to talk to you too."

"How about we got celebrate?" Mark said, causing the others to nod at him smiling widely. "Come on, we don't have all day."

"Actually we do. Its just 1PM." Haechan said, causing Aera to punch him again. "Why do you enjoy hitting me so much."

"You deserve it."

"Wow, I think I already have a reason to like you." Jaemin joked, putting an arm around Aera's shoulder, and she looked at him shocked, at how he's suddenly being comfortable with her, but she only smiled back at him as he smiled down at her. "Let's go then. What are we waiting for?"