One month

"Only one month, only one." Haechan and Mark stared at Jaemin confused as soon as they entered the dorm. 

"One month till what?" Mark asked, looking at Jeno who rolled his eyes then sighed. 

"Until Aera's contract ends with Inkigayo." 

"Why does that bother him?" Haechan asked. 

"Its not her contract that bother him, its Yunho that bothers him." Renjun answered. 

"Ohh, Is the giant dude bothering out Nana?" Haechan teased Jaemin, but the guy didn't even care to reply back at him. 

"Do you really think if he likes Aera, the contract ending will stop him from being around her? They're friends already. Specially since Aera is friends with Rowoon too." Mark said, and for the first time he said something logically. 

"How about you all shut the fuck up. I don't care about them okay?" 

"Yeah, said the one counting the days till its 6th of October." Jeno rolled his eyes once again, and Jaemin only rolled his eyes back at him. 

"I said I don't care." Jaemin got up, and rushed to his bedroom, not wanting to be around them, when all they do is tease him and it wasn't like he actually cared about Aera and Yunho. Of course he didn't.

 He entered his room, glancing at the calendar on his desk, sighing as he noticed it was only 6th of September. "Yes, Only a month, not that I care." Jaemin said, shutting up quickly as soon as he noticed he was talking to himself.

He truly didn't care.

--

"Thank you so much for all the amazing memories we made together." Taeyang had tears in his eyes, and they only started falling when he noticed the other two beside him already crying.

"Thank you all for supporting us, and it was such an amazing era for us, and hopefully for you guys too." Yunho continued, although he was crying way too much. 

"We'd like to thank all of out staff members, our managers, and the rest of our members, SF9, ATEEZ, NCT for supporting us and I personally would like to thank both Taeyang, and Yunho for the amazing time we got to spend together." Aera finally said, and then the three of them said their last goodbye, before they were handed the flowers. The three of them couldn't stop crying as soon as they were off stage. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Taeyang started, wrapping his arms around both of them. 

"We're gonna see each other, I'm sure of that, but I'll miss working with you guys." Yunho continued and Aera nodded her head, leaning on Yunho as he patted her head softly. 

"Its gonna be boring without you guys around all the time." 

"Same, I like you guys more than Ateez." Yunho leaned his head on Aera's, causing her to giggle through her tears. 

"Did you guys hear what I just heard?" The three of them broke their hug, turning to the voices behind them only to see Ateez members all around them, with flowers. "He doesn't like us anymore." Wooyoung teased, causing Yunho to scoff, while both Taeyang and Aera giggled. It wasn't the first time for Aera to see the boys, but the only time she interacted with them was when they interviewed them for Ateez comeback 'One to all' and she never actually talked with any of them, even when they did their final interview with them for their newest comeback, she never had a chance to actually talk with any of them. 

"You guys did amazing, you were amazing the last few months. Except for Yunho since he doesn't like us anymore." San teased, giving Aera the flowers, grinning down at her, as Mingi gave the flowers to Taeyang. 

"Hey, I never said I didn't like you guys. Plus anyways I have my reasons, you guys are annoying." Yunho grabbed his own flowers from Jongho's hand, although the younger didn't even give them to him. 

"Aera and Taeyang must be funnier than us then. He says that all the time to us, though. Specially about Aera, he never shuts up about you." Mingi teased the tall guy beside him, smiling innocently at Aera, who was oblivious to what he actually meant. 

"Yunho always talks nice about you guys, he just likes to tease you." She giggled, smiling widely at the boys, as they smiled at each other, her oblivious state not going unnoticed by them.

"Glad you guys are good friends to our Yunho." Seonghwa commented, and both Taeyang and Aera nodded smiling. 

"He's a good friend to us too." Taeyang said, smirking at Yunho, knowing exactly what the other boys were teasing him about. "A really good friend." 

"We're sure he is." Wooyoung winked at Yunho, who turned into a tomato as he looked anywhere, but the girl beside him. 

She was really oblivious.