"I'm lucky to have you."

Aera x [Taeyong+Taeil]

Taeil~

The boys could tell that Taeil wasn't fine and no matter how much they tried to assure him that his mother was fine, he never stopped worrying. The fact that he couldn't even go visit her was already killing him. His mother was the most important person in his life, and when he found out that she went to the hospital, and that she had to go through some surgery he couldn't focus for even a few seconds. He was stuck in Japan, for their tour and no matter how much him and Taeyong tried to talk to their manager, they never agreed to let him go back to Korea so he could stay with his mother. He couldn't even talk to her because of how busy he was almost all the time. He didn't want much, he just wanted to see her, he just wanted to make sure that she was alright. Aera on the other hand was talking to Mark back from Korea, sitting at her dorm.

"How are you all?" She laying on her bed, looking at Mark through the phone.

"We're all good." Mark said, smiling softly at her. "Taeil is not though."

"What's wrong? What happened?" Aera sat quickly on her bed, looking at him worriedly.

"His mother is at the hospital and they don't want him to go back to Korea to see her. You know how close they are. He can't even focus for a few minutes." Aera let out a sigh, getting lost in her thoughts. "Alex, are you okay?" The girl was cut off her thoughts, looking at Mark smiling, before nodding her head.

"Where are you guys now?"

"We're back in our rooms, we don't have a concert tomorrow, so we're resting."

"Okay, well, I have to go. Ten is calling me." Mark and Aera said their goodbyes, before she got up quickly, putting on her jacket, grabbing her wallet and keys, calling Taeil's little sister on her way out.

15 minutes passed and Mark looked down confused at his phone, as he saw Aera video calling him once again. "He- Wait where are you?"

"Where's Taeil? I'm trying to call him, but he doesn't answer his phone."

"Where are you?" Mark asked her confused, getting up, walking to his room's door, so he can go to Taeil and Johnny's shared room. It was only three rooms away from him, so he just got out of his room, not even taking the room's card with him.

"Just give me Taeil." Mark knocked on the door, waiting for them to open, looking at his phone confused. A second later, Johnny opened the door, looking at Mark confused.

"Where's Taeil?" Mark asked, entering the room.

"He's trying to sleep. Are you talking to Aera? Hi, babe." Johnny waved at the camera smiling at the girl. "Where are you?"

"Hey, can you give the phone to Taeil?" Aera smiled, moving from her place to a different place, sitting down on the chair beside the small white bed.

"Leave me alone, Johnny." Taeil pushed Johnny's hand away as he tried to give him the phone, but as soon as he heard the voice he missed so much, he jumped up, sitting fully on his bed.

"Darling."

"Mom-" Taeil didn't even take a second for his tears to start running down his face as he looked at his mother through the screen, he shakily took the phone from Johnny, wiping his tears roughly.

"How are you?" The woman smiled at her crying son, tears falling down her face too.

"How are you?" Taeil asked her the same question, smiling at her smiling face.

"The surgery went perfectly, please don't worry about me, huh? I'm getting out of the hospital soon, please take care of yourself, don't worry me about you." Taeil nodded his head at his mother, smiling once again and the boys swore they almost forgot how his smile looked. "Aera is here with me, don't worry about me." His mother assure him once again, and he sighed.