A-Teen

"Good morning." Jaemin exclaimed when Aera entered the car, sitting beside Jeno while Jaemin was right behind them. The trio got the offer to appear as special guests in 'A-Teen' and although the filming was suppose to still be in a month, but they had to rush it, the three of them didn't mind, enjoying the fact that they got to try something new together. 

"Did you sleep well?" Jeno asked and Aera nodded, smiling widely at him. 

"Did you feed the kids?" Jaemin pushed his head between Jeno and Aera's seats, giving the girl a serious look and she only hummed, taking her lip balm from her bag only for Jaemin to grab it, already applying it before she could even say anything. "Eww- Strawberry?" Jaemin gagged, giving her the lip balm back quickly. 

"Aera always carries strawberry lip-balms." Jeno said, taking the lip balm from Aera. 

"You're disgusting." Jaemin glared at her. "You better not be feeding my kids strawberries." 

"Duri actually ate some yesterday." Aera turned to look at Jaemin, smiling widely at him, watching him dramatically gasp, causing Jeno to roll his eyes at him. 

"You're disgusting." No one said anything after Jaemin dramatic burst, and only enjoyed looking out of the window, until they arrived. They followed their manager inside the filming location, bowing down to whoever they passed by, until they stood in front one of the directors. 

"Oh, you guys arrived?" He smiled at them and they bowed down to him, smiling back. "You can change now and get ready. One of the stylist will show you around." He said, signing to one of the staff members to go with them. They followed the stylist only to stop when they bumped into a girl and a boy, who bowed down at them smiling. 

"You're the NCT members right?" The girl asked and the three nodded smiling at her. "Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Shin Ye Eun, and this is Kim Dong Hee. If you need anything feel free to tell us right away." The girl continued.

"Thank you so much." Jeno smiled at her and she nodded quickly.

"Sad to know that you guys will only be joining us for one day though." Dong Hee said, making eye contact with Aera and smiling softly at her. The girl looked away quickly, turning to glance at Jaemin and Jeno who were busy now talking to Ye Eun and the stylist. 

"We'll have to excuse you guys. The boys and Aera need to change to start filming." The stylist cut them off, and the two actors nodded, smiling once again at Jeno and Jaemin. 

"We'll see you after you're done then. Good luck." Ye Eun said, bowing down before leaving with Dong Hee. 

-- 

Aera missed filming so much, and although was literally only a few minutes, but it still made her really happy to be in front of the cameras. "That was great. Let's all take a break. Thank you so much Jaemin, Jeno and Aera for joining us today." The director said, clapping his hand at the three members, before leaving followed by some other staff members. 

"Now I know why you liked filming so much." Jeno joked and Aera nodded her head. 

"I told-"

"That was great guys." The girl was cut off, her and the boys attentions shifting to look at the guy they met earlier. "You guys are not only good idols, but actors too." He smiled, causing the three of them to smile back at him. 

"Thank you so much, Dong Hee. Hopefully we'll be able to work together again in the future." Jaemin said, smiling at the guy who nodded his head at him, before shifting his attention to the girl. 

"Its amazing to see you acting again." He smiled at her, causing her cheeks to be as pink as Jaemin's hair. "Here, for your good work." He handled her a small bottle, and her eyes widened, grabbing it from his hand quickly. Jaemin and Jeno watched as the guy gave her the bottle, their fingers brushing softly against each other.

"Thank you so much." She bowed quickly, not making eye contact and he couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Cute." He mumbled and it was literally all it took for the boys to scoff. Jaemin quickly grabbed the bottle from Aera, looking down at it. 

"Strawberry? Disgusting." He said, before turning to look at the guy who was taken back, awkwardly looking between the girl and the two boys. "Aera doesn't like strawber-"

"I do." The girl cut him off, glaring at him, as she grabbed the bottle back, causing him to scoff down at her. "Thank you so much Dong-" Jeno cut her off once again, grabbing the bottle once again, opening it then he drank it all in one go. 

"Yes, Thank you so much Dong Hee. It tasted amazing." He closed the bottle once again, giving it back to the guy. "Lets go?" He asked, turning to look at Jaemin who nodded at him smiling. 

"Mhmm, Bye bye." Jaemin waved at the guy, before grabbing Aera's hand pulling her to the car, before she could say anything.