Get to know Lee Aera

Aera (NCT) Profile: Aera Facts and Ideal Type.

Aera is a Korean solo singer, also known as the NCT boy group's special member and only girl. She officially debuted on April 15th, 2017 with the single "Why don't you know"

STAGE NAME: Aera
BIRTH NAME: Alexandra Lee
KOREAN NAME: Lee Aera
NATIONALITY: American
BIRTH DATE: November 25 , 2000
ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius
Height: 163cm (5'4″)
Weight: 44KG
Blood Type: A
Sub Units:  NCT U

AERA FACTS

-She was born in California, USA.

-Joined SM on 2012 and was part of the predebut team SM Rookies

-She was suppose to debut with Red Velvet, but then she had some health issues, which caused her to leave the group and take a temporary hiatus from training.

-Was first introduced in co-member Ten's MV for his song 'Dream in dream', before making her official debut.

-Lives in her own dorm, but the 127 members said that its only a 7 minutes walk from their dorm.

-She has one older brother (Five years older) and one older sister (7 years older).

-She had her acting debut in the drama School 2017 as; Oh Sarang. Which caused netizens to think that she debuted only to be an actor.

-Her and Ten post dancing covers every month, but they stopped for awhile after he started promoting with Wayv.

-The members said that she was extremely shy when they first met her, but now she's really loud and they don't know how to shut her up.

-She's really close with all members, and they once explained that she was just the Winwin's girl version in the group.

-She used to sometimes be a special MC with DoYoung on NCT night night.

-Broke her nose once while training and they still don't know how.

-Her role model is Sunmi and she really wants to meet her.

-She was an Inkigayo MC (starting from February 17, 2019 to October 6, 2019) alongside SF9's Taeyang and Ateez's Yunho.

-Aera Made a Cameo Appearance for a Web Drama 'A-TEEN' with Jaemin and Jeno

-Knows how to play piano

-She has Ophidiophobia; which is fear of snakes.

-She can speak Korean, English and Chinese.

-She has two dogs, because she hated staying alone in her dorm.

-She had a lot of duets with a lot of SM artists and she's well known in the industry.