Ice cream

Jaemin wasn't expecting for the girl to answer his call, but the second his phone stopped ringing, and she answered, he panicked once again, forgetting what he was about to say. "Hello?" 

"Hi." The line was silent for a second, both of them not saying anything.

"Why did you call me?" Aera started, clearly still annoyed. She wasn't even sure why she even answered.

"Are you home? Its urgent! Something happened and we're coming over." Jaemin wasn't sure what was he saying. 

"What happened?" He noticed her voice changing, and it only caused him to panic more. "Is everyone okay?" 

"No!" Jaemin facepalmed himself, before quickly talking. "I mean yes. Are you home?" 

"I am, yes!" He didn't even say anything, and just hung up the call. 

"What a nice start." 

--

"Where's everyone?" Aera questioned as opened her door and let Jaemin in.

"Who said I'm coming over with someone?" Jaemin smiled at her widely. "How have you been Aer?" Aera looked at the guy confused, as he entered her kitchen, putting down some bags he was holding. 

"Na Jaemin, you said that something happened, and we are coming over. I don't see a we!" Aera followed him to the kitchen, watching as he put down ice cream and fried chicken, with other snack that she loved.

"Your kitchen looks nice, have you made any updates? You changed-" 

"This is your last warning!" 

"The carpets too, wow-"

"1-"

"So I got you strawberry ice cream, your favorite-"

"2-" 

"You know I don't like it, but I bought you some, and fried chicken too, I mad sure it was extra spicy."

"3-" 

"I got you chocolate milk too-"

"Get out." Jaemin knew he wasn't going to manipulate the girl that easy, after all she was extremely mad and she had the right to be. 

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry! I messed up, I should've respected your privacy." Jaemin now stood in front of the girl.

"And?" 

"And?" Jaemin looked at the girl confused, as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Is that all you're going to apologize for?" 

"You didn't let me finish." Jaemin crossed his arms over his chest too, looking down at the girl.

"You were taking so long." Aera rolled her eyes, before glaring at him, already thinking of ways to carry him outside her dorm, but she won't be able to actually carry him, maybe she can push him? 

"You know, I'm not sorry." Aera let out a gasp, grabbing the nearest object to her to throw at Jaemim, which was a fake flower Jisung got her before. "You bit- Hey babies." Jaemin quickly, bent down the second Duri and Dream ran to him.

"No, stay away from them. He's bad don't play with him." Aera tried to push Jaemin away from the two dogs, however they were too excited to see him. 

"Daddy is here, did you miss me?" Jaemin started to talk to them in baby voice, ignore Aera completely. "I should just take you away from here, since your mommy is a bad person who doesn't have a good heart to forgive me." 

"Hey, you said you were not sorry." 

"After you rushed me." Jaemin glared up at the girl, now sitting on the floor beside Duri and Dream. "Anyway, how about I take my babies for a walk." The second the two dogs heard the word 'walk' they started running crazily around both Aera and Jaemin. 

"You're not taking them anywhere, plus they are my babies." 

"How dare you?" Jaemin finally got up, glaring down now at Aera. "I got them with you, I fed them, took care of them, paid for their stuff, I watched them take their first steps, I took them to their first day of sch-"

"Don't overdo it." Aera cut him off, knowing he can get more dramatic than this. 

"Whatever." The two stood silently for a second, not looking at each other before Jaemin sighed. "I'm sorry; for everything. Being rude to you, putting you in trouble, ignoring you, being mean to you, and taking to long to apolog- Are you counting?" 

"I'm making sure you're not forgetting anything." 

"You're an ass." 

"Said the guy who told my manager I had a guy over." 

"Said the girl who had the guy over."

"Said the guy who has his nose in people's business." 

"Said the girl- said- Whatever! I'm taking the snacks back." Jaemin rolled his eyes, walking to the counter, putting some of the snacks back in the bags

"Can you leave the ice cream?" He hesitated for a second, before putting the ice cream down. "The chocolate milk too- Please?" Jaemin once again took the milk out of the bag, putting it beside the ice cream. Aera slowly took one of the chips out of the bag, as if Jaemin wasn't right there in front of her. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" He suddenly asked and she was quick to nod. 

"There's this movie that I have been dying to see, but I wanted to see it with you. It took you so long to apologize." Aera grabbed the snacks and quickly ran to her living room. 

"Maybe you should've talked to me first." He grabbed the ice cream and chicken and followed her.

"Nah, I don't like you that much. You're just fun to watch movies with." 

"Have I told you that you're an ass?" 

"You're a bigger ass."