Christmas special

The tension in the room was unbearable, and the boys were trying so hard to ignore it, but how could they when literally Jaemin and Aera didn't even look at each other and when they had to dance together it looked like they were disgusted to touch each other. 

"Okay stop-" Jeno started, taking a deep sigh and they all knew what he was about to say. "I don't care why you two are mad at each other, I don't care who's right and who's wrong, but can we be more professional, please?" Everyone looked at Jeno knowing that once the boy is mad there's no turning back. 

"Let's continue." Renjun said, glancing at both Aera and Jaemin who were not pleased with what Jeno said, but they didn't complain. 

"Okay-" Haechan was cut off when the practice room's door was opened and Taeyong entered with Ten following behind. 

"We got food." Ten said, mostly walking over to Aera, sensing that something was wrong already. "What's up?" The girl only rolled her eyes, glancing at Jaemin for a second and Ten couldn't help but chuckle.

"You two are dramatic.  At least you didn't get in much trouble." 

"Are you kidding me? Sunhee was planning to stay in my dorm for months if it wasn't for Taeyong stepping in and telling her that I won't be meeting with Yunho. If only that bastard didn't open his fucking month." 

"What are you talking about?" Haechan jumped between the two, with a bowl in his hand. 

"You're not welcomed here." Ten said, half jokingly and the other half didn't even like Haechan's annoying ass. 

"I'm not here to sit with you. Aren't you planning to stop acting like you're about to kill Jaemin?" Haehcan said directly talking to Aera, yet she ignored him. 

"See I told you, you're not welcomed here." Ten teased and Haechan rolled his eyes. "But serious talk for a second, you two are dramatic, its okay. He did what he did and I'm sure he didn't mean it that way."

"What way did he mean it then?" Aera knew that the boy didn't like Yunho at all, but never thought he'd go as far as trying to put Aera in trouble. 

"It means whatever Aera, but for now maybe listen to him. Maybe he can explain himself." Haechan said. 

"Is he looking to explain himself? because to me he's not even trying to explain anything." Ten sighed, knowing Aera was right, but after all he didn't want to watch the two be mad at each other. 

"Lets focus on practice for now, but we'll surely talk about this later." Aera ignored Haechan and continued eating silently. On the other side of the room, Jaemin was receiving the same talk. However opposite from what Haechan and Ten were saying, Jaemin meant everything he did.

"I'm not going to apologize Jeno." 

"You have to Jaemin. Why would you even say that she's meeting Yunho. Its totally up to her, why would you care?" 

"Because she's lying to everyo-"

"Do you like her?" Jaemin was cut up with what Jeno just said. 

"What the heck? No-"

"You do like her don't you? I mean you kissed her for a rea-"

"We agreed not to talk about this." Jaemin got up already running away from Jeno. 

"Dud-" 

"Shut the fuck up, Jeno-" The whole room turned their attention to Jeno and Jaemin the second he let his anger take over him. 

"Jaemin, what now?" Ten was about to get up, however was held back by Aera. 

"Leave him, Ten. He's probably about to be a bitch to everyone now, even his best friend." Jaemin kept his eyes on the girl, before leaving the room, with Jeno rushing after him.