Aera & The members; 2018

Aera x Kun

The girl met him already through SM Rookies, and he was always just like another parent figure to her. Kun always saw her as a precious younger sister, that he liked to take care of all the time, even before his debut with NCT. When the girl debuted he got her chocolates and sent it to her practice room, and called her to congratulate her for her first win too. Kun believes that Aera was more excited about his own debut then him. He remembers how she cried proudly when he messaged her that they were adding him to NCT. She called him, 5 minutes after receiving the text message, crying happily. After Kun debuted, he would always cook food for her and send food to her dorm with Ten or one of the dreamies, or go himself. Sunhee used to be the one to cook for her half of the time, but now Aera's fridge was full of food, ready to be eaten because of Kun.

Aera x Jungwoo

The boys don't remember seeing a moment where Aera wasn't laughing or smiling whenever Jungwoo was around. Although the two never talked before debuting, but they clicked as soon as Jungwoo was introduced to the group. Jungwoo always jokes about how the two of them were always meant to be and were lost soulmates, just waiting to find each other again and Aera never disagreed. She was ready to do whatever he told her to do too, which confused the other boys, annoying some of them too, how Jungwoo was able to steal her just in a blink. The guy was always around her dorm, maybe even more than Ten now. They were always hanging out together, going out on 'Dates' just like how Jungwoo likes to call them, or how he likes to say in front of the boys to annoy them. Aera is even starting to be more like him as days pass.

Aera x Lucas

The two knew each other even before Aera's debut, because of Ten's solo song 'Dream in a dream'. They both were in the MV, but the two of them never talked, back then. Aera was too scared of him and he was surprisingly too shy to talk to her. That changed the day he was introduced to the group with Jungwoo and Kun. The tall guy, started talking about his love for dogs and that was how he stole Aera's attention. The two of them started talking for hours about what they liked and what they hated, and surprisingly they had a lot in common. Ever since that they became so close, always hanging out together, or playing PC games together. It first started when Lucas would tag himself along whenever she hung out with Jungwoo, and then it turned to the two of them hanging out together on their own without Jungwoo.

Aera x Jaemin

The girl was always jealous of how much the boys talked about him, for two reasons. One that they actually almost talked about him all the time when she was with them and two was because she wasn't that close to him like them. Jaemin on the other hand felt the same. Whenever the boys hung out with him, they'd only talk about Aera, which made him curious and he promise himself to get closer to her when he gets back, and he was successful, but only maybe a little. The girl was busy most of the time with the new members, or her old friends, which confused him, because he was considered a new member too to her, but she payed him only little attention. He was actually surprised when he found how different the two of them were, but he definitely enjoyed whenever he was around her, because she was as fun as how the boys talked about her.