Admirer

"So there are some rumors going around-" 

"That you're in love with me?" Ten rolled his eyes, before breaking into a smile.

"That's not a rumor, its a fact." He said, causing Aera to let out a giggle.

"They're planning to add new members to NCT, next year." Yangyang butted in, jumping beside Aera on Ten's bed.

"No, that wasn't what I was about to say." 

"Wait, they're really adding new people?" Aera cut Ten off, looking at Yangyang beside her. He quickly nodded, opening his phone to order them food. "I hope they add girls. It gets boring with all of you here."

"You love us. Plus, I think you're the only girl for me." Yangyang cheekily smile at the girl, and she rolled her eyes. 

"Anyways, Ten?" Aera turned to Ten once again, who was watching the two happily, gesturing for him to continue. 

"You have an admirer." 

"What?" 

"A guy likes you, baby." 

"A lot of guys like her, that's also not a rumor." Yangyang looked at Ten confused, and Aera was only more confused. 

"Nope, but there's a specific guy that actually like her." Ten looked at Yangyang, and it took the younger a second to understand.

"Ohh, you mean that guy." 

"Yes, that guy." Ten smirked and Aera only got angrier. 

"What the heck guys? Who are we talking about?" 

"You know how we're promoting for our comeback? Guess who's also promoting right now?" Ten gave the girl a few seconds to answer, only for her to stare back at him. "Your giant boy. Yunho." 

"What's wrong with Yunho?" Aera looked confused, and it took Ten a second not to roll his eyes at the girl.

"Listen, listen." Yangyang cut the other guy off, sitting crossed legs on the bed, looking down at Aera. "We were hanging out backstage, and Ateez were also there, so they came up to us, and like greeted us and stuff, then they stood like literally a second away from us, they started teasing Yunho about how 'he's trying to make a good impression on his future girlfriend's members' then they started teasing him about when he's planning to ask you out, not only that, but then, they teased him about how it looks like we like him, which will help him when he asks you out. How did we hear all of that? I don't know, but literally all of Wayv knows about Yunho liking you." it took Aera a second to understand everything she heard, and the two boys stared at her, waiting for any reaction, and all they got was her face turning bright red.

"Okay." 

"Okay? All you're gonna say is okay? Dude, do you like him?" Ten was now sitting the same as Yangyang, staring down at Aera.

"Whatever." 

"Dude, that means she likes him back." Yangyang exclaimed, looking at Ten before at Aera.

"I'm going back home." Aera got up, but was quickly pulled back down.

"You promised to spend the day with us, plus I ordered food." Yangyang, looked at her, but she was trying to look anywhere else.

"Don't change the subject, do you like Yunho back?" Ten asked her once again, and she only shrugged. 

"He's okay." 

"Alexandra, I need a yes or a no answer." Ten asked once again.

"I don't know, listen maybe what you heard wasn't correct. Let's not get our hopes up-"

"Why would you get your hopes up if you knew that Yunho likes you? Only reason would be because you like him back." Aera blushed again and that only proved Yangyang point. She did like the guy back.