Hair in the air

"Jeno, Jeno- I'll- Hey, Renjun stay away from my phone- Jaemin if you touched my peach juice, I'm cutting your fingers off." Aera sighed, throwing the nearest pillow at Jaemin, before turning to Jeno. "Stop pulling my hair." She glared at the guy, who only giggled and ran away from her.

"Nice juice." Jaemin smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at the girl, walking in front of her with her juice in his hands. 

"Na Jae-" 

"Why are you guys so loud?" Sunhee groaned, entering the room glaring at the three of them.

"They keep annoying me." Aera tried to push Jeno who was now hugging her waist, laying his head on her lap. "Can I go back to being solo?" Aera started, causing Sunhee to chuckle before leaving the four of them again.

"You don't spend time with us anymore." Jeno started.

"I'm preparing for my comeback and you guys with busy too. The holiday is coming though." Aera gave up and started patting Jeno's head like how she usually do with Duri and Dream.

"We're all spending it at 127's dorm right?" Renjun asked, and Aera nodded her head and Jaemin was quick to notice her mood changing. He motioned for Renjun, who noticed too and turned to her once again. "You haven't talked to Yuta yet?" 

"Nope." Aera shook her head and the boys didn't push it any farther. "We're about to film let's go." Aera smiled at them, and quickly got up after Jeno finally pulled away. The three boys looked at each other and sighed, before leaving after the girl.