New year

"Can you please help me put that on?" Aera walked over to Irene who was already helping Joy with her dress, handling her a necklace

"Look at you." Joy exclaimed, walking away from Irene, to look at Aera fully as she gave her back to Irene, smiling at Joy in front of her. "I can't believe you'll officially be legal in a few hours." 

"Thank you." Aera mumbled to Irene, standing between the two girls who were beaming at her.

"You look hot, won't be surprised if one of the boys decided to man up tonight." Joy giggled and Irene immediately glared at her. "What they're all grown ups now. I'm sure one of them at least is head over heals for her." 

"Well, anyone but the one I like." Aera sighed, and walked to the couch, all ready. 

"Gosh, Aera. I said this before and I'm going to say it again, Jaehyun is an ass. Forget about him." Irene said, sitting down beside the girl. 

"What about Jeno? He's nice, cute-" 

"Joy, shut up." Aera cut the other girl off, sighing.

"Okay, forget about Jeno. Renjun, what about him?"

"Joy-"

"Okay, okay- Jungwoo? A little older, nice and-" 

"Joy-" 

"Hendery? The new guy, what about him? Cute, funny, Chinese-"

"We're leaving." 

---

"Look at you." Ten grinned the second he saw the girl, twirling her, causing her to laugh. "You look amazing." He gave her a soft kiss on her temple, turning back to Yesung who smiled at the girl.

"Its been awhile since I last saw you." He said and Aera smiled shyly, giving him a nod. 

"Glad to see you again." She gave him a short bow, before turning to Ten. "Where's the others?" The guy pointed at where some of the boys were. 

"I don't really know where are the others." Aera nodded her head, before excusing herself, walking over to the other boys. 

"Look who finally came." Johnny joked, causing her to smile and walk over to him. 

"What took you guys so long?" Taeyong asked, Aera shrugged. 

"We were just too lazy to get ready." Aera has been staying at Red velvet's  dorm for a week, and the boys weren't the happiest about it. Complaining about her giving the girls more attention than them. 

"Well, you won't be staying with them for like a year." Doyoung complained from beside the girl, causing her to grin, leaning on him. 

"Did you miss me?" Doyoung tried to push her away, but she only clutched into him more, causing him to sigh, giving up. 

"Where are the kids?" Kun asked, looking around, but wasn't able to see them. 

"They're not kids anymore." Taeil joked, and Aera scoffed.

"We were never kids, you guys are just too old." 

"Hey-"

"What are you doing with the old dudes?" Doyoung was cut off, when Haechan joined them, pulling the girl away. 

"Where were you guys?" Aera asked, following him to god knows where. 

"Don't tell anyone but we're drinking." Aera let out a gasp, but Haechan was quick to cover her mouth. "Don't be dramatic, we'll be legal in a few hours anyway."