Shut up

"We have really special people today; don't we Aera?" Taeyang joked, turning to look at the shorter girl beside him.

"I heard they are really famous too." Yunho continued, looking down at his cards for a second before turning to look at the camera, smiling at Aera, who acted confused for a second.

"Really? I never heard of them tho. Who do we have today?" She turned to both Yunho and Taeyang, before the three of them laughed.

"We'd like to welcome, NCT Dream." Aera cheered, moving away, now standing beside Jeno, while Yunho was beside her. 

"NCT Dream just came back with their 3rd mini album, how do you guys feel?" Taeyang asked, turned to the boys, smiling.

"We are so excited to finally be back after a long time, we're also really happy with our comeback, we're sure that nctzens are happy too." Jaemin said, winking at the camera.

"We're sure they are. Why don't you guys show us a part of your choreography." Yunho said, and the boys nodded quickly. While some of them started singing 'Boom', Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung started dancing to their main part. After they were done everyone cheered. 

"That was amazing." Aera exclaimed, smiling widely at the boys.

"What do you think, Aera?" Haechan joked, turning to the girl. 

"It was really good. I'm so happy I got to meet you guys for the first time today." Aera joked and the boys chuckled.

"Yeah, we were so excited to meet you too, Aera." Haechan continued with the joke, giving Aera a small bow, causing her to let out a giggle.

"Thank you so much guys for joining us today, We can't wait to watch your stage." Yunho continued, before turning to the other two mcs

"Wait for NCT Dream's stage today, and don't forget to vote." They all waved at the camera, before Dream bowed at the two males, before rushing to Aera's side. 

"You're a terrible friend." Haechan said, pointing a finger at Aera.

"When was the last time we saw you?" Renjun continued. 

"What are you talking about? I saw you guys two days ago." Aera looked at them confused, before they could continue, Yunho cut them off, when he handled Aera a bottle of water, smiling softly at her. "Thank you." She smiled at him. 

"So they're your friend now, huh?" Haechan started and Aera only rolled her eyes. "She probably likes them more, too." Aera rolled her eyes at Haechan. 

"We used to see you everyday, now we don't. I almost forgot how you looked like." Renjun teased her, causing her to laugh, giving him a side hug. 

"I never forget how you look tho, because you're always on my mind." She joked, causing Renjun to laugh. 

"She's flirting guys, she must be in a good mood." He joked, causing the others to laugh. "Are you free after filming today? Let's have a movie night, we don't have a packed schedule tomorrow." 

"Yeah, and you'll start preparing for your comeback soon, we won't be able to see you at all." Jeno said.

"Don't be dramatic. I still need you to help me with the choreography." Aera said, looking at Jeno and Jisung. "And yes, I guess I'm free today. I was suppose to go eat ice cream with Yunho, but I'm sure he'll understand." 

"He can join us-"

"No." The members turned to look at Jaemin confused, causing him to panic, looking anywhere but them. "I mean, we don't really know him, and its been awhile since we all had a movie night, why would we invite someone we don't know." Aera brushed his words off, only thinking that his introvert self just took over, knowing that Jaemin didn't mean any harm, but Haechan was already smirking at him, and the way Jeno looked at him, confirmed what was going through his mind. 

"Cool then, we can have a movie night after I'm done." Aera was cut off as her manager called for her. "I'll be choosing a movie tonight." She yelled, before rushing to where Yunho and Taeyang were. Jaemin watched her smile at Yunho, who ruffled her hair softly. When he turned to look at the other boys he noticed Haechan and Jeno already looking at him. 

"Shut up." 

"We didn't even say anything."