Annoying

A/N: The book is already on 2K. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

"Hey." Jaemin waved as he sat down beside Aera on the floor. The girl had her attention on her phone busy watching the choreography she was suppose to learn for her new song for the NCT 2018; Empathy album. The song was different from what she usually had, but Doyoung assured her that its going to be more than easy for her and she believes whatever Doyoung told her.

"Hey, are you done practicing?" Aera asked, and Jaemin nodded his head at her.

"They gave a break. They're still worried so they don't want to overwork me." 

"But I thought you were better already?"

"Exactly. They just keep acting as if I'm on a wheelchair and no one wants to believe that I'm fine already." Jaemin rolled his eyes and Aera was able to tell that he was annoyed with how much everyone was too careful with him.

"They're just worried about you. If they felt as if you were not ready they won't have brought you back, but they know you're okay. They're just worried, I know it might annoy you, but you should understand that they just care about you." Aera patted Jaemin's shoulder and he smiled at her.

"You know, you're actually nicer than what I thought you'd be." Aera looked at Jaemin confused, waiting for him to continue what he was saying. "To be honest, I never liked you when we were on SM Rookies."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, you were annoying back then."

"Jaemin, we never talked back then."

"That's why I thought you were annoying. You talked to everyone except me."

"You talked to everyone except me." Aera wasn't sure if her and Jaemin were yelling at each other or they just looked like they were fighting, because Jeno was already in front of the two asking what was wrong. "He's being mean."

"How am I being mean? I literally just said that you're nicer than what I thought that you'd be." Jaemin looked at her confused, already getting annoyed.

"Then you called me annoying." Aera rolled her eyes at him. Jeno stood there confused in front of the two of them not sure if he should say anything or just watch them, silently.

"I said, I thought. Thought, thinking, in my mind, past tense."

"Whatever, you were annoying too." Jaemin scoffed at her, watching her get up and leave him behind with a still confused Jeno.

"Should I be worried?" Jaemin only scoffed once again, getting up following the girl already wanting to continue their fight.