Black on Black

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Jeno exclaimed, rushing to take the coffee cups from Aera. "Shouldn't you be filming for your music video?"

"We finished early." Aera smiled brightly at him, causing him to smile back, calling for the others. The last time Aera saw the boys was two days ago, both of her and them were busy filming individually for their music videos. Aera was busy with filming 'BOMB' while the boys were busy filming for 'Black on Black' and their own units music videos.

"Aera." Chenle rushed to hug the girl, causing her to laugh. After she was done filming for her music video she decided to visit the boys with coffee and drinks, although she was already tired, but she missed them all so much.

"You should have went back home to rest." Kun was finally now in front of her, smiling as he took the coffee she gave him.

"I didn't want to go home alone." She said, then she yelped, after feeling arms wrapped around her, and a cameraman in front of her face.

"Lexi." She groaned, pushing Haechan's arms away from her, causing him to cling into her more. "She loves me guys, she just hates showing it." He said, more to the camera before turning to look at Aera after the cameraman left them to film someone else.

"Look who decided to visit us." Soon another cameraman was in front of Aera following Johnny who wrapped his arms around her and she happily hugged him back, causing Haechan to gasp.

"She pushes my love away, but loves everyone else."

"She even bought everyone coffee." Yuta was now standing beside them, showing his cup to the camera man. "She's always taking care of us, while it should be the other way."

"I'm just the best." Aera joked, her eyes were now on Ten filming his solo part. "He's really good." Aera said, looking at the camera.

"I'm better." Yuta said, but Aera scoffed, causing Johnny to laugh at him. After Ten was done filming, he rushed over to Aera, hugging her both of them laughing loudly.

"How  was I?"

"You were amazing." The two were hugging, while the cameraman was still filming the two of them.

"Do you know our choreography?" Aera shook her head, and soon Ten started teaching her the moves.

"This is what they do 24/7." Haechan pointed at them, speaking to the camera.

"They're always filming dancing videos and making new dances." Yuta said. "She never pays attention to me, because she's always with Ten." Yuta was once again ignored by Aera, as she was busy dancing with Ten. Soon Renjun and Lucas joined Ten and Aera, dancing to black on black.

"I was about to say welcome our new NCT member, but then I remembered Aera is already an NCT member." Ten said, causing everyone to laugh. Aera continued filming behind the scenes with the boys until they were almost done.

"Say one last word before we leave." Taeyong told Aera in front of the camera, causing her to laugh.

"I don't know, watch black on bla-"

"They probably watched it if they're watching the behind the scenes." Doyoung jokingly said, causing her to playfully glare at him.

"Watch my 'Bomb' MV too-"

"You can't promote your video on our video." Doyoung cut her off once again.

"I'm promoting NCT." Aera held her fist ready to punch him, but quickly stopped, smiling back at the camera. "Anyways, listen to our album-"

"Watch our dancing videos." Ten said, cutting her off. 

"They still don't know anything about this." Aera gasped, looking at him laughing.

"It will be uploaded by the time this comes out." Ten said.

"No~" The cameraman left both of them fighting, leaving to film someone else for their outro.