Bloody Nose

-Pre debut days, before NCT's debut-

"Guys, I'll go back home. I'm so tired." Jaehyun said, picking up his stuff, waving to Doyoung and Aera as he left the room. The other two didn't want to be rude and leave the room, but they knew pretty well that no matter how long they're going to stay here, they won't even say one word to each other. NCT were debuting in a week and they still asked Aera to join them whenever she was training on her own.

Doyoung started the music one more time, smiling awkwardly at Aera who gave him a small nod, before turning away from him, focusing on the music playing. Doyoung admired the 15 year old as she was absorbed by the music playing. 15 minutes later, the two were still giving their all to the music, until Doyoung turned to go to his bag to grab his water, he heard a loud thud.

"Ouch." Doyoung turned quickly to look at Aera who was face planted on the floor. He sprinted to her, turning her body, helping her sit down.

"Are you okay?" She had her hand on her nose, a bit dazed about the whole situation. Doyoung moved her hand away from her face, eyes widening. "You're bleeding."

"I am?" She looked down at her hand and gasped, looking at Doyoung weirdly. He touched her nose, but quickly turned his hand away from her face as she yelped. "I think its broken."

"How did you even fall?"

"I don't kn-"

"Come on, we need to go see a doctor." He quickly pulled her up, and helped her out of the room as she was still a bit unsteady, and her bleeding nose wasn't helping.

"D-Doyoung, slow down." He noticed her unsteady moves and noticed how she was still dizzy. He stood in front of her, grabbing the back of her knees wrapping them around his waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, gasping. "What are you doing?"

"We don't have all day for you to complain."

"I didn't complain."

"You told me to slow down."

"I have a bloody broken nose."

"Shut up then." Doyoung knew that the doctor inside the building wasn't here today, so he took her out of the company, to the nearest hospital that was a 10 minutes walk, but he arrived there in 5 minutes, running with her on his back quickly entering the reception, startling the woman, who was sitting silently on her desk. "She broke her nose and its bleeding." The woman nodded, doing something on her computer quickly, then asked Doyoung to follow her to the doctor's room. Doyoung entered the room, putting Aera on the bed, turning to look at the doctor who nodded softly at the woman, before she left the room and he walked over to Aera.

"Oh, how did that even happen." The doctor said, more to himself as he checked her now broken nose.

"Is she going to be okay?" Doyoung asked. Aera's eyes shined as she looked at how worried he was about her, for the first time ever since they were introduced to each other, Doyoung was actually looking at her and talking to her. "Wait, why are you crying? Why is she crying?" She didn't know that she was crying, until Doyoung told her.

"I didn't do anything to her." The doctor exclaimed, looking at Doyoung who was now glaring at him.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm not crying because of that." Doyoung and the doctor looked at her confused. "You're actually talking to me." The two men looked at her confused, as if she was crazy. Doyoung sighed, not sure how she was even worried about such a thing now, while she had a freaking broken nose.

"Should I continue?" The doctor hesitantly asked Doyoung, who nodded at him sighing annoyingly.

--

"I don't like snakes actually. When I was young, I was camping with my family and they left me alone for a few minutes and two snakes appeared out of the no where. One of them was a poisonous snake and it bite me, and I almost died, they rushed me to the hospital, and the doctors really thought I was dead, because the bite was too deep, but I didn't and now I can't be around snakes, whenever I even see one on the TV I just panic." Doyoung wasn't sure how to react, its been almost half an hour since the doctor left them alone to go check something and for Aera to rest before they return to the practice room and she hasn't shut up ever since. 

"You know, one time I was 8 and I almost got lost. Ask me how." Doyoung didn't say anything, not sure if the bleeding and her falling did something to her brain. "Ask me how." The girl repeated and he sighed.

"How did you get lost-"

"Almost."

"How did you almost get lost, Aera." Doyoung sighed, not trying to show her that he was ready to break another bone in her body.

"He had purple pants, and I love purple and when I say that I love purple, it means that I'm in love with purple. So, I thought his pants looked cool, so I followed him, only to release that I lost my older sister. Aera smiled as Doyoung finally laughed as her story, turning away from her, not sure if he was enjoying this or he was starting to hate her. Turns out he was enjoying her company and her weird stories.

"Tell me more." The girl smiled, excitedly as she started to tell him about that one time she thought she saw a ghost, but it was only her brother and ever since then she never stopped talking. Well at least he was enjoying it.