Just like you

"Taeyong can I eat cake?" Aera leaned her head on Taeyong's shoulder. 

"After we finish filming, I'll buy you whatever cake you want." Taeyong said, patting the girl's leg, looking out of the window, before glancing at Ten who was in front of them in the car, snoring. The three of them were on their way to film for one of Ten and Aera's dancing series and no matter how much Taeyong tried to convince them that he shouldn't join them, they still whined and screamed until he finally agreed and he doesn't remember when exactly he agreed to babysit all those kids when he was a kid himself. 

"Chocolate cake?" Aera mumbled once again and he nodded his head, humming.

"Chocolate cake." 

"We're buying cake?" Taeyong turned his attention to the guy that was now looking at them.

"Weren't you sleeping?" Aera said.

"Yeah and I heard you talking about cake." 

"Why did I agree to coming with you two?" Taeyong sighed, closing his eyes. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle when Aera grabbed his hand and leaned farther on him almost falling asleep if it wasn't for them arriving. 

--

"And then he literally pushed me, I almost fell if it wasn't for Mark beside me." Aera took a sip from her strawberry milkshake.

"Haechan is so annoying." Ten said, and she nodded her head quickly. "Whenever I see him I just want to throw him under a truck." 

"Exactly. I said that in front of Kun yesterday and he got mad at me." Aera mumbled, taking a bite of her chocolate cake. 

"Yeah, I'm about to get mad too if you two don't shut up." Taeyong started, causing the two of them to roll their eyes. 

"If I can I'll lock Haechan inside a room and leave him there until he dies." Ten whispered, leaning on Aera so she can hear him. 

"He'll survive. People like him don't just die like that." Aera whispered back and Taeyong sighed, still able to hear the two of them clearly. 

"Lets poison his food." Ten continued, grabbing Aera's milkshake.

"Strawberry-" He let it go back quickly, drinking his green tea. "He'll magically know and won't eat it. Mark will probably be the one to eat it." 

"You're right, knowing Mark he'll leave everything and eat the poisoned food." Ten stopped, shutting up for a second and Taeyong sighed, thinking that they were done. "Maybe we can cut his-"

"I'm this close, this close to poison your food." Taeyong turned to glare at both Ten and Aera and Ten just rolled his eyes at him.

"Sorry." Aera mumbled. 

"Its okay, babe. I'd never poison your food." Taeyong smiled at Aera, patting her head softly, chuckling as she fed him a piece of her cake.

"Oh my god, just say that she's your favo-"

"She is my favorite." Taeyong cut Ten off, smiling widely at Aera as she happily ate her cake, before feeding him once again.