Ukraine; p2

"Why did you get her a cool watch, but only got me a t-shirt?" Haechan glared at Mark, as he was smiling at Aera, showing her the watch her got her from Ukraine.

"Because he likes me better." Aera looked down at the watch, smiling at it, before getting up to hug Mark. "How was the weather there?"

"It was really cold. We were freezing." Jungwoo said, Lucas and Winwin nodding, agreeing. 

"I'm sorry to cut you all off, but we need to practice." Taeyong said, causing them to nod, getting up, preparing themselves to dance to 'Black on Black' as Aera stayed to watch them.

"Hey, can you keep my phone with you?" Jaehyun smiled at the girl, giving her his phone. She nodded her head, smiling back at him, taking his phone. Soon the other boys walked over to her, giving her their phones too. Taeyong started the music, and Aera just silently watched the boys.

Mid song, one of the phones started to ring, causing Taeyong to let out a groan. "Didn't I say to put your phones on silent? Who's phone is it?" Taeyong looked at Aera, as she looked at the almost 10 phones beside her, noticing that it was Jaehyun's phone.

"Jaehyun." She said.

"Who is it?" Jaehyun asked, making his way over to her, before apologizing to Taeyong. Aera looked down at the ringing phone, confusedly before giving it to him.

"Sofia." She trailed off.

"Jaehyun, Please turn off your phone, I don't care if your new fuck buddy is calling you or not. We're practicing." Aera wasn't sure if she should be surprised about Taeyong's sudden burst of the fact that some girl was calling Jaehyun.

"I'll be back really quick, I promise." Jaehyun smiled awkwardly at Taeyong, before answering the phone, rushing out of the room.

"Is she the same girl he met in Ukraine?" Yuta asked, chuckling. Doyoung nodded, letting out a laugh at Taeyong's annoyed face.

"She promised him to travel to Korea to see him, maybe she arrived." Doyoung said. Aera's heart sunk as she watched the boys joke and talk about how Jaehyun was actually talking to a girl and it didn't help, as the guy joined them once again inside the room and the teasing continued as the boys saw his red ears. The boys didn't seem to pay attention to Aera except the 00 liners, who had their eyes on her, watching as she silently left the room.

Who was she blaming after all, the guy was 3 years older than her and he won't see her anything other than a little sister, and that was exactly what Haechan tried to tell her, but she never believed him. She opened the storage room's door, knowing that no one knows this place except her. That was what she thought until the door opened and she heard a voice startling her. "Are you really crying over Jaehyun in a storage room?"

"Jaemin, leave." She glared at the guy, not even knowing that she was crying until he told her. "How do you even know this place?"

"I followed you." He sat down beside her, ignoring her attempt to make him leave. "I tried to tell you that he was seeing someone."

"Wait you knew?"

"We all did know. That's what I meant when I asked you if you knew what they were doing yesterday."

"What were they doing?" Jaemin looked at her as if she was stupid and it took her a moment to understand what he meant. "I'm stupid."

"You're not. Well, you're but- ouch-" Jaemin glared at the girl as she pinched his arm. "You're young, Aera and you liked a guy its not a crime."

"You're the same age as me."

"We're young." Jaemin said, correcting himself, letting out a chuckle, as the girl sniffed beside him. "Its okay to like people. At least you know the truth now, maybe it will be easier for you to stop liking him."

"Is she pretty?"

"Not as pretty as you."

"Are you just trying to make me feel better?"

"Did it work?"

"It did."

"Then you're way prettier than her." Aera chuckled, causing Jaemin to smile. He got up, giving her his hand to help her up. She took his hand, wiping her tears away. "Let me help you." Jaemin wiped the rest of her tears away with the sleeves of his sweatshirt, trying to not make it look as if she was crying. Jaemin opened the door, getting out, followed by Aera. He groaned as he made eye contact with the guy in front of them.

"Why did you two leave suddenly? And what are you doing inside a storage room?" Yuta asked, causing the two to look at each other, then at Yuta.

"We went on a walk."

"Inside a storage room? Seriously, Jaemin?" Yuta asked, watching as Aera glared at Jaemin with his useless excuse. "Let's go back, wait until Taeyong hears about this."