Offended

"That was awesome." Taeyong was happy to see Aera and Jaemin act normally on stage, although the two haven't talked to each other for almost a month, but he knew better than to say anything. He knew that deep down they'd sort things out themselves. He gave Aera a quick hug, before hugging the rest of the 00 liners. He glanced at Aera who was smiling down to her phone. He knew that something was up. He had a feeling that what happened with Jaemin wasn't just a random fight, and that Jaemin wouldn't act like that about Yunho if something wasn't suspicious, and although he knew it wasn't their business, but something inside him about the fact that Aera could possibly be hiding something from him was annoying. He left the boys and walked over to the girl who quickly hid her phone as soon as he walked over to her. 

"What's up?" 

"What's up you?" He joked, sitting down beside her. Aera looked at him confused, and he continued. "Always looking down on your phone. Have been staying in your dorm alot, refusing when I try to come over. I know you probebly think this is non of my business, but I'm curious to be honest." Taeyong could tell Aera was getting uncomfortable, and he hated himself for making her feel this way, regretting asking about anything. 

"I'm sor-"

"No, no- Are you like free now? I'll quickly change and we can hang out. We haven't been hanging out for awhile now." Taeyong quickly nodded, knowing that the girl had something serious to talk about. 

"I'm always free for you. Go change." 

--

"So you have been in a relationship since your birthday and you never thought to tell me? I don't want to be that type of person but I'm kind of offended." Taeyong tried to joke about it, but he was actually sad about this. He never thought that he'd not be the first one to know about something as important as this. 

"Please don't be mad. Tae, I was scared. I'm still scared, have you seen how Jaemin acted? The only person I truly told was Ten, because he actually suspected that I liked Yunho. Jaehyun and Haechan just found out by mistake. I wasn't planning to tell anyone, not even sure till when, but I was so scared to say anything. I know that all of you probably don't even like Yunho, or you'll start hating as soon as you find out I'm dating him."

"Look, I know where you're coming from. It makes sense that you're scared, but you should know that I'd never be the one to judge you. I'm not gonna say anything about the others, because we both know some of them would be an ass about your dating situation, although its none of our business, but you know we all see you as our younger sister. I'd never in million years judge you for having a boyfriend." Aera sighed, dropping her head on her hands that were rested on the table in front of her. Taeyong patted her head softly. "Know that I always got your back regarding this." 

"I feel bad for not telling you and the others. I need to tell them." 

"Don't feel pressured to tell anyone, Lex. Its your life, and you're not a kid anymore. You can do whatever you want." 

"Its just- Yunho already told his members about us, and I already spoke with some of them and I met Mingi too, yet none of you know. I feel shitty." 

"Hey, don't say that about yourself. You said that some of us know already. You can tell the rest whenever you feel comfortable to." 

"I'll tell them tomorrow." 

"If you want to, you can invite Yunho as well." Taeyong could tell the girl was scared to make such a move. Specially on SM's new years party. 

"I think I will."