Leaving again

"When will you be back?" Aera asked, turning to Ten who was packing his bag once again. 

"Probably by new year." 

"So you won't be here for my birthday." Aera sat on Ten's bed, leaning her back on headboard. 

"Hey, don't say it like that. I'll be back like a month after your birthday, plus we can celebrate then, I promise you. I know we usually hang out on your birthday, but I don't have a choice sadly, but promise to be the first one to call you when the clock hits 12." Ten sat down beside the girl, rubbing his left knee, and Aera only sighed, it wasn't like she had a choice anyway. "Plus, you'll like the boys so much." Ten said, referring to the new NCT members.

"Really?" Aera asked excitedly, she was worried that whoever will come won't be as nice as the others, specially since she saw the Xiaojun dude before, and he looked freaking scary. 

"Yes, Yangyang is the same age as you, gosh you two even remind me of each other so much. Hendery and Xiaojun are a year older than you, same age as Lucas and Mark. You'll like them too." 

"Xiaojun is scary." Ten looked at her confused and she only nodded her head at him. "He scares me." Ten couldn't help but chuckle, imagining the day the two of them would be friends and how amazing it'll be when Aera realize that Xiaojun is far from being scary. 

"Will you be okay, tho?" Ten asked, and Aera looked at him confused. It wasn't like this was his first time travelling anyway. "You know with the Yuta situation, and Jaehyun's shit-"

"Hey, first of all I forgot about Jaehyun." 

"Yeah, babe you say that every single time and you end up crying yourself to sleep, because he's talking to his sneaky link." Ten rolled his eyes, getting up to continue with his bag. 

"Fuck off." Aera glared at him, and he just laughed. "I'll be fine. Plus I have the other boys, I don't need you anyway." Aera joked, causing Ten to let out a gasp. 

"You're lying." Aera shook her head laughing and he rolled his eyes at her. "Come here." He motioned for her, causing her to walk to him on her knees, still on his bed, wrapping her arms around his torso as he wrapped his around her neck, tightly, bear-hugging her. 

"Which video do we have this month? For our monthly dancing video." Ten asked and Aera thought for a second, before pulling away from him slightly. 

"We have two videos this month, 'We don't talk anymore' and 'Sudden crush' for my birthday special." Ten nodded, pulling the girl back to his arms. 

"I'll be back before our collab, which is nice we'll have time to celebrate, before promoting." Ten said. 

"My comeback is going to be around the same time you comeback." 

"Wait, is that going to be your first comeback in a year?" 

"Yeah, if we don't count 2018 Empathy as a comeback." Ten nodded his head at the girl, before hugging her tighter. 

"I'm going to miss you so much, Alex." Ten whined, causing the girl to chuckle.

"We're going to facetime everyday, talk everyday, don't worry." Aera mumbled, and Ten chuckled, smiling down at her as he pulled away. 

"You're the one comforting me now, huh?" He giggled, ruffling the girl's hair, before giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. "Take care of yourself, huh?" 

"You too, ChittaPorn."

"Stop calling me that." 

"That's your name."

"Its clearly not." 

"ChittaPorn?" 

"Alex, stop!" 

"ChittaPhrrr." 

"Alex-" 

"ChittaPor-"

"Alexandra Lee-"