WEEKLY IDOL EPISODE

"Last time they were here Doni couldn't understand the concept." Coni said, causing the guys behind the camera's to laugh. 

"To be honest I still can't understand. NCT, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, NCT U, What else?" 

"NCT 2018." Coni continued and the two mc's continued naming units, causing the boys to just keep laughing. 

"Okay, Let's now welcome NCT." Doni said, and the members entered the big white room one by one. "You should divide yourself into two lines." 

"Like weddings, the tall one- Oh Aera, you're Aera right?" Coni said, looking at the girl, hiding between the ocean of guys. 

"Yes," She nodded, smiling. 

"You should come here, no one is able to see you between all the boys." Coni continued, motioning for the girl to stand by Johnny who was at the very beginning of the line. 

"I didn't even notice her. I was about to ask why she's not here." Doni said and everyone laughed as Aera made her way over to stand by Johnny, who rested his hand on her back, rubbing it comfortably "Okay let's great the world." Doni continued. 

"1,2,3, To the world, Here's NCT. We're NCT." And it didn't take a second longer for Doni to ask again about the units and Doyoung once again started explaining. 

"So NCT U, 127, and Dream united and became NCT 2018?" The boys nodded at the both Doni and Coni, before it was time to introduce themselves. "Let's briefly introduce ourselves, look at this camera." Doni explained what they had to do. 

"Okay, one by one. Ladies first." Doni continued, motioning for the girl to start, who looked back at Johnny worriedly, causing him to smile at her, giving her a little push. 

"Hello, I'm NCT's girl, Lee Aera." The others followed her and then they went for another round, causing the camera man to sigh and leave, jokingly. Doni and Coni started naming the boys' units, questioning which units came before on the show.

"So all of you are NCT 201- She's the easiest one here." Doni said, jokingly pointing at Aera. 

"I'm NCT 2018 too." She said, causing him to stare at her, surprised. "I'm NCT U too." Aera continued, causing Doni to let out a frustrated sigh and the others to laugh. Doyoung continued to explain their concept, confusing Doni even more.

"So if Aera is a soloist, what is she doing here?" Doni asked. 

"She's still NCT, and she's NCT U too." Doyoung continued. 

"She said that she's NCT 2018 too." Doni said. 

"We all are, yes." Doyoung said. 

"What about the dorms? Do you all live together?" 

"No, we have different dorms." 

"What about Aera? Do you live with NCT U?" Coni asked and the girl shook her head.

"No, I have my own dorm." 

"Oh, it must be hard being the only girl around 18 boys, right?" Coni asked. 

"Yes, but I got used to it." Aera said, causing both MC's to laugh. 

"She just confirmed that its hard being with you guys." Doni said, causing the boys to laugh as Aera shook her head quickly, laughing. "So what's the title track?" 

"Black on black." Taeyong said and started explaining the song more. 

"Okay let's see." The boys went one by one, while Aera stayed back, causing the MC's to look at her weirdly. "Why are you still here?"