Times Aera talked about 127

She was a guest on one of Weekly idol show, on her own with other idols like TXT Soobin, CIX Yoon Hyunsuk, ITZY Ryunjin, Red Velvet Wendy, Monsta X Shownu, Seventeen Hoshi, (G)-IDLE Minnie. When Wendy started a whole topic about Aera. 

"Back in 2017, after Aera debut, some of SM went to have breakfast together and we were talking about places we enjoy going to, and one of us mentioned how much they like going to the zoo, so Aera suddenly mentioned how she never went to a zoo before." Wendy said, and the whole room gasped, looking at the younger girl. 

"Before that day, I never actually went to a zoo, I joined SM when I was 12, and before that my parents never took me to a zoo, but they took my other two siblings. So when I said that I never went before, Taeil was the first one to comment, He literally got up quickly, and looked at me straight in the eye and was like 'You never went to a zoo?'" Everyone laughed when Aera tried to imitate Taeil. "I told him that I never went before, and he got so angry, and went 'Eat quickly, I'm taking you to one now.' I stared him for too long, and he shook his head and said 'You can't disagree, eat your food' and after I ate, he made almost all of NCT members go to the zoo with us, specially the younger members. Taeil always make sure that we go through everything a normal kid went through, because we joined SM really young, so to be honest we didn't do a lot of stuff any kid would do. I didn't have any friends outside SM also. That's why Taeil was always a friend to me, and he never thought about age difference." 

--

Aera was a guest on NCT's night night with Johnny and Jaehyun, when a question came by that made both guys laugh. "Aera, someone is asking if there's any one among the members that's gets mad at you easily?" 

"Usually none of you get mad at me, but there's one member that get's mad at me for something really weird." Aera started and Johnny laughed, already knowing who she was about to talk about. "Taeyong usually gets mad at me, but not for a reason anyone would think of. Taeyong get's jealous easily. He gets jealous whenever I hang out with any one of the members, or whenever I'm tired or sad or need help with anything, if I went to someone other than him, he'd get so mad at me, and he'd be grumpy the whole day, until I go up to him and make it up to him." The other two boys laugh as they nodded at what the girl said. 

"He got mad at me last night when I took you out for dinner. He glared at me the next me that the members thought something bad happened between us." Johnny said, and Jaehyun couldn't help but agree.

--

It was the same weekly idol episode, when the topic of dating started. "Johnny doesn't allow me to date, or talk to anyone in general." Aera couldn't help, but laugh as soon as she mentioned this. "He said no dating until you're 31."

"Why 31?" Monsta X Shownu asked, laughing. 

"Well, it used to be 61, but we had an agreement to lower it to 31." Aera continued, and the others laughed. "He's one of the first people I knew when I joined SM and I was really young back then too so he kind of became my personal bodyguard ever since. There was a trainee that once wanted to talk to me at that time, and Johnny scared him away immediately. They guy never talked to me again." 

--

Aera was with 127 on 'knowing bros' and it was her turn to talk, while everyone listened to her carefully. "Two members always fight anyone who does anything to me. Can you guess which two?" 

"Johnny and Taeyong." Kang Hodong said. 

"To be honest, all members always have my back, but two of them don't mind getting violent whenever something bad happens." 

"I know  the answer." Doyoung chuckled, and Aera nodded.

"Of course you know." 

"That means Doyoung is one of them." Seo Jang-hoon said, and Aera was quick to nod.