- eight -

Aria Rowen

My head held a sharp, throbbing pain, but I knew that my headache wouldn't be as bad as Jenna's or Dylan's.

I rolled over in the unfamiliar bed as my thoughts began to flood back into my memory.

Fuck.

I looked around the room, trying to ignore the bright sunlight that streamed through the curtains. Placing my hand against my forehead, I sat up, looking down at my body.

Fuck... for the second time.

I was wearing an oversized black t-shirt that hung loosely on my body.

Draco Malfoy was nowhere to be seen, and I was glad he wasn't there- that would've made for quite an... awkward conversation.

I stood up, gaining some balance on my slightly wobbly legs as I began to gather my clothes that had been scattered throughout the dorm.

After redressing myself, I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror, desperate to get out before he returned from wherever he'd gone off to this early in the morning.

I hurried out of his room and made my way down the hall.

I stopped at Dylan's door and knocked softly, hoping that she wasn't too hungover not to hear it.

A few seconds passed before she opened the door, revealing her tired figure, standing with her frizzy hair in a messy bun and wearing a pair of sweats that went with her grey t-shirt.

"Aria? What are you—?"

"Just let me in!" I whisper-yelled back, causing her to grab my arm and roughly drag me inside behind her.

"It's fucking seven in the morning! Are you out of your mind? What are you even doing in the Slytherin dorms?" We continued our hushed argument as she stumbled back over to her bed.

Shit. How was I supposed to explain why I was still here?

"Uh— I fell asleep on the— common room couch—" Nice lying Aria... real nice.

I looked around the room as my gaze landed on Jenna- who was passed out at the end of Dylan's bed.

I walked over and ruffled her short, curly blonde hair before plopping down onto the bed beside her.

"Just move in, why don't you?" Dylan sent me a sarcastic smile as she pulled one of the many blankets over her head.

"Do you... remember what happened last night?" I rolled over a bit so that I was facing her as I bit my lip in anticipation to hear her answer.

"Eh... a bit. We were playing that bloody ridiculous game with the others- got drunk as fuck— oh, and you kissed Malfoy— and then we all went and just about got our arses busted by Filch. After that it's all... hazy."

I groaned and hid my head in the pillow, embarrassed that she'd actually remembered that much of last night. "Holy hell. You have a ridiculously great memory for someone who couldn't even remember her own name last night..."

Another soft knock sounded at the door and I hopped up to get it. It was probably best if I saved Dylan from the pain and dizziness that she'd feel if she were the one to get up.