- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

"Now. You are going to sit here while I fuck you. Got it?" His breath was hot on my neck as I nodded, and my want and need for him increased.

He spun me around and pulled my body against his chest, keeping his hand on my throat as his head dipped down to whisper to me. "Good... now get on the bed."

My breath caught in my throat as I looked down at the ground.

"No?" Draco gave me a slight push backwards so that my knees hit the edge of the covered mattress.

Fuck. I hated myself. I hated myself for how easily I gave into him.

I stepped forward, rather than getting on the bed, bringing his lips down to meet mine as his hands held onto my waist. He pulled me so close that I practically had to arch my back to keep kissing him as he leaned his tall frame over mine.

The moment I kissed him he took complete control again. His hands trailed over my body, making me shiver beneath his touch. He lightly tapped on the back of my thigh, which was a silent order for me to wrap my legs around his waist, and I did.

Draco moved his hands from beneath my legs to wrap around my body as he lowered my back onto the bed, and he pulled away briefly to remove his shirt before diving back into the kiss.

It was as if he put all of his anger from earlier to the side, proving that this was a way to deal with any emotion that threatened to make him feel weak.

"Draco... please—"

"Needy much? Have some fucking patience..." He mumbled the words, his mouth still touching mine as I moved my hands to the back of his head.

His own hands grabbed my wrists, prying them away from him and pinning them on the bed beside me. "When did I say you could touch me?"

I let out a small moan as his lips trailed over my neck and down to my shoulder, lightly nipping on the sensitive skin.

"Fuck..." I tossed my head back against the sheets, wanting more than he was willing to give just yet.

One of his hands took both of mine into a firm hold as his other slid along the hem of my shirt, brushing his fingers delicately over my stomach before his arm wrapped around my waist again. He lifted my body off the bed to tug my shirt off, tossing it to the floor with his own. It was only seconds before the rest of my clothing had been discarded into the room.

"Don't... do that..." Draco groaned the words against my neck as he stopped me from covering my body, pinning my arms on the bed once more. "Tell me to stop now. I will, I swear."

"Don't stop—" I connected my gaze with his, watching as a sense of possessiveness and dominancy flashed through his eyes.

He gave a small nod before gripping my hips and rotating my body, giving him room to place a leg on either side of me.

In a hurry, he moved his hands to his pants and began to unbuckle them, brushing his fingertips over my thighs as he did so.

-