- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

"Draco..."

He reached up and his hand brushed the side of my face, allowing his thumb to graze over my cheek. "I want to prove that I'm the only one who can fuck you..."

He turned to the door and pulled his wand from his pocket, "Muffliato."

Fuck.

I forced myself to take the breath that I didn't realize I'd been holding in.

Draco reached up and lightly wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing me down so that I was sitting on the bed. I slid my body back and tucked my legs to the side, trying to keep my composure as I felt my heart beat faster with each passing second.

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it onto the floor before approaching me again. Draco placed a knee on the edge of the bed as his hand moved to my shoulder and pushed me back so that I was laying down.

Without warning, he moved on top of me and I assisted him in removing the t-shirt I was wearing as his lips dove down to kiss my neck.

I reached to touch him, but he only grabbed my wrists and pinned them beside my head as my back arched against his chest.

"Draco—"

"You're mine. Let me show you that..." He mumbled the words against my skin as he continued to kiss along my body.

I bit my lip and nodded in response as his hands let go of me and trailed down my chest and past my stomach. Before I knew it, he had pulled my shorts off along with my underwear as his hand rested on my inner-thigh.

I let out a shaky breath as his fingers moved closer to my core before fully thrusting them in. My body tensed beneath his as he brought his lips back to mine and began to kiss me.

He moved his fingers in and out of me quickly as I struggled to contain myself.

He began to move faster, building up a speed and rhythm that made my body squirm beneath him. He seemed to be studying my every move, learning how to please me, even though he was doing a fine job of that on his own.

The look in his eyes was possessive and desiring, making me feel slightly anxious that he could be so protective over me— despite the fact that we weren't even dating.

"Fuck— Draco—"

"Stop talking before I put your mouth to better use..." He moved his free hand to my neck and lowered his head to whisper the words to me.

I gave a compliant nod and his fingers began to move faster until I couldn't help it anymore and I came against his hand. Rather than stopping, he continued to thrust his fingers into me as I let out soft moans from the large amount of pleasure.

I came for the second time before he finally removed his fingers, causing a whimper to escape from my lips. I lazily leaned my head to the side, allowing my eyes to flutter shut as I took deep breaths.

"Tired already?" Draco remained on top of me as he temptingly ran his hands over my body. "Such a shame... considering I'm not done with you. I haven't even gotten to fuck you yet..." His pitying voice was tainted with sarcasm as he spoke.