- eleven -

Aria Rowen

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jenna greeted me with her usual attitude as she waited for me outside of the Hufflepuff common room.

She could be a straightforward pain in the arse when it came to advice— but I loved her for it.

"What's wrong with what I have on?" I looked down at the sweater and leggings I was wearing.

She eyed me as if I were clueless when it came to outfits— and I was. "Yeah, that's not gonna work. We're going to a party, not some... library study session. Get back in your room."

Jenna gave me a rough shove back through the door and began to lead me towards my own dorm. "I'm finding you an outfit— before whatever that is glues onto your body permanently."

I rolled my eyes as she pulled me inside my room and slammed the door shut behind us. She quickly made her way over to my dresser and began pulling outfit after outfit from the drawers, making a huge mess as she went.

"Found it!" After a few minutes of digging, she triumphantly held up a black skirt before throwing it at me. "It's that cute one you used to wear all the time."

"You're kidding me, right?" I held the skirt up against my hips as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Jenna, I can't wear this-"

"Put the damn thing on before I strangle you with it!" She sent me a sarcastic smile as she messed around with her short hair in the mirror.

I sighed and went into the bathroom.

After removing the leggings and slipping the skirt on, I stared in the mirror once again. It wasn't tight-fitted— thank Merlin, and it only rose to my mid-thigh.

I re-emerged from the bathroom to see Jenna fiddling through a pile of stylish sweaters designed to be worn on their own.

"How do I look?"

"Hm... not good enough— yet."

I scoffed and crossed my arm, waiting for her to pick out a sweater. She finally decided on a light grey one and handed it to me.

I went back into the bathroom and came out a few seconds later. Jenna was finally satisfied as she clapped her hands together.

"Perfect- no wait..." She stepped forwards and took my hair out of its messy bun, allowing the waves to fall over my shoulders. "That's better."

I playfully rolled my eyes as she grabbed my hand and led me back out of the common room.

It was only a few minutes before we were entering the Slytherin common room.

Jenna continued to grip my hand as she pulled me through the clusters of people, who were either sober, high, or drunk out of their fucking minds.

"Look who finally showed up..." Dylan pulled her strong American accent as she approached us.

My eyes widened as I saw what she was wearing and I turned my attention back to Jenna. "So she gets to wear trousers and a sweatshirt and you leave me to put on this bloody ridiculous skirt?" I folded my arms across my chest.

Jenna threw her hands up in surrender. "I didn't know what the hell she was going to wear!"

"Don't complain, Ari. You look hot," Dylan nudged my shoulder and passed me a glass of firewhiskey that she'd preserved.

I thanked her for the drink and took a sip from the cup, letting the liquid send a burning sensation down my throat as I drank it.

"I've gotta go..." Jenna cocked her head to the side, and Dylan and I knew what that meant.

"Don't get too high on us!" Dylan called after her as she walked away, but in return, she spun around and flipped us off. "What. A. Bitch."

I laughed at Dylan's comment as I continued to take small sips of my drink.

"Hey, I'm going to find Indy and see if I can get her away from Luke. She should at least have a little bit of fun with us."

I nodded as Dylan sped away too, leaving me alone.

I surveyed the party scene, soaking in the atmosphere that so many students seemed to prosper in. For me, it was only a way to de-stress. While I didn't do a whole lot of partying, I still enjoyed being there... in the environment.

"-I thought you wouldn't come..."

My attention strayed from the party to see who had appeared beside me— though I already recognized the all too familiar voice.

Draco Malfoy was now standing right next to me.

I gave a weak smile before responding. "You shouldn't have been thinking about me at all..." I raised my eyebrows, not bothering to look at Malfoy.

He gave a small chuckle and moved so that he was standing behind me. "But where's the fun in that?" He was so close now that I could feel his chest pressed against my back as his head dipped to the crook of my neck. "Your friends wouldn't mind if I stole you for a bit... would they?"

I could feel his hot breath against my skin as his lips brushed the top of my ear.

"That depends. I doubt that you'll take me to work on a potions project..."

His arm snaked around my waist, bringing me impossibly closer as I felt my back press further into his firm chest. "Nope."

I let my body sink against his, slightly giving in to the temptation. His other arm reached around me and took the drink from my hand. Draco brought the cup to his lips and took a sip before setting it down on the table beside us.

I allowed his hand to lightly set itself on my shoulder and trail his fingers down my arm. His touch sent chills across my skin as his hand traveled lower until it was resting against my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt.

"Tell me," He began to speak, his voice dangerously low as his breath fanned against my neck. "...how long can you last?"

I inhaled sharply, shutting my eyes as his fingers lightly ran up and down my upper thigh.

"How long can you last before you completely fall apart at my touch? Hm?"

"Draco— we're— in public," I didn't exactly want everyone here to see him touching me like this, hell, my friends didn't even know that I was close with him yet.

He kissed the top of my shoulder as his hands moved up to rest on the sides of my arms. "I can take care of that, just tell me what you want me to do to you..."

"I— want—" I couldn't even form a complete sentence as he continued to take control over me.

"Use your words, Rowen. If you ask nicely I might just fuck you again," His voice held a hint of amusement. "Is that what you want me to do?"

I abruptly turned around, and his eyes scanned the front of my body up and down before he took my hand and began leading me away.

-

-

-

A/N- Shall I bring in some
S P I C E???