- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

I spent almost all day helping Narcissa and the house elves prepare for the party she was throwing.

After hours of putting up decorations and preparing snack foods, everything was ready to go for the evening.

I currently stood in front of Draco's mirror, attempting to move my wavy, brown hair into a half-up style. I was flattening the hem of my short, black dress just as Draco exited the bathroom, adjusting the sleeves of his matching black dress shirt to stay rolled past his elbows.

His eyes wandered over my body as soon as he saw me, making me shyly turn towards the mirror again.

"You look..." He walked over and pulled me back to face him. "...fucking gorgeous."

"Not too bad yourself..." I smiled up at him before placing my hands on his shoulders and standing on my toes to kiss him.

He deepened the kiss, pulling my body against his chest as he kissed me back. Draco groaned as my fingers lightly brushed over the back of his neck. Before I knew it he had me pinned against the wall as his lips trailed down my jaw and along my neck.

"You're this turned on already? Draco, we haven't even gotten to the par—"

"Darling, you have no idea..." His hands continued to trail over my clothed body as he kissed me, making me lean my head back against the wall. "Forget the party..."

My hands moved down his chest until reaching the waistband of his pants and giving it a small tug, causing him to break away as he caught my wrist. He sent me a brief look of confusion, looking down at me softly.

I rewrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his head down so that I could whisper into his ear. "I want to make you feel good..." He gave a soft groan as I spoke, pressing my body further against the wall as I placed a small kiss on his jawline.

"Aria—"

"Let me do this..."

He took my chin into his hand, tilting my head up so that I had to look at him. "You want me?"

I gave a small nod as he pushed my head out of his grasp and his entire demeanor shifted.

"Then get on your fucking knees..."

Draco turned our bodies around so that he was leaning against the wall as I slid down to the ground.

He wasted no time in removing his belt and tossing it onto the dresser beside us as I went to work undoing the buttons on his pants. Draco assisted me with the zipper as he brought his other hand to the side of my face, gently running his thumb over my cheek.

I pulled down the waist of his boxers that had grown tight around his hard length. God, he was big. To calm myself a bit, I placed a soft kiss against his abs, enjoying the way his muscles tensed and strained themselves beneath my touch.

I trailed soft kisses lower down his stomach until reaching the area that I knew he'd been waiting so patiently for me to satisfy. I glanced up at him once more before parting my lips around the tip of his length and gliding my tongue in a circle, watching carefully as he knocked his head back against the wall.