30

'was i dreaming yesterday or was that actually him?' jeongin thought to himself, still unable to process what just happened yesterday.

was that actually him? he wasn't dreaming right? but why? why show up now? no matter how hard he tried to not think, more countless thoughts formed inside his head.

it was impossible to believe it. he was dreaming right? he couldn't help but run the same thoughts through his head, finding himself unable to believe it even more.

"yesterday was just my imagination right? i didn't actually see him right?" jeongin mumbled to himself, feeling even more bewildered.

this caused him to sigh heavily, currently on his way to class. as he held the books against his chest, his mind soon moved onto the 2 boys he'd befriended yesterday.

"but... those two are really something. i'm sure i'll do fine, thanks to them." he lifted a small smile at the thoughts of them, relieved that they were able to help him adjust here.

smiling lightly to himself, he didn't seem to notice someone walking towards him from the opposite direction, the two males abruptly bumping into each other. jeongin almost immediately dropped his books at the sudden action, soon reaching down to pick it up.

"oh i'm sorry." jeongin mumbled as he picked his books up, standing up soon afterwards.

that was when he met eyes with a familiar male, the two slightly widening their eyes at the sudden appearance. "jeongin?" the male called out, jeongin unable to believe his eyes.

"wait... seungmin hyung?" he questioned back, his tone sounding atonished.

"no way, it really is you." seungmin replied with a smile, eyes gesturing him moments later. "do you still have some time to spare?"

as the two males went to a place where there were fewer people, they then stood before one another. "hey, how have you been?" seungmin asked again.

"i'm doing well, you?" jeongin answered back, smiling at the fact he was seeing him again.

it wasn't a lie that he'd thought he'd never be able to see him like this. it was such a shock to him, to suddenly bump into the older like this. and he was sure seungmin felt the same.

"you know, same old. same old." he paused, smiling a bit. "but, i never thought i'd see you again like this. that was shocking, i didn't know you came here? you should've told me."

"oh no, i just started yesterday but i was too busy moving in my new apartment that i didn't have enough time to tell you." jeongin only smiled back.

"really? how are you settling in with the new apartment?" seungmin questioned in curiosity.

"it's been great, i'm just glad my parents were finally able to let me live alone. i can finally have the freedom i've always wanted." he said with an innocent smile.

seungmin just chuckled lightly, feeling ecstatic for him. it felt relieving that he was able to see the younger doing well right now, he'd been constantly worrying about him for a while.

and now that he could finally see him in so much joy, he couldn't feel even more happier for him. "i'm relieved..." he trailed off with a relieved smile, his voice fading a bit.

"relieved? what? have you been worrying about me again?" jeongin joked around with a chuckle.

"it's just that, ever since i last saw you, i couldn't stop worrying. especially after what happened..." seungmin almost mumbled, not wanting to remember that particular moment.

jeongin briefly looked down for a moment before raising his head back up with a small smile, holding his books tighter in response. "well, i won't lie that things haven't been that great lately. i still can't seem to forget about it, it's been so difficult for me."