36

"thank you for walking me home." changbin smiled widely at jisung who only returned it back.

"no worries baby, anything for you." he replied with a massive smile, eyes glittering in response. "don't forget about date this weekend." he added, winking at him.

"yeah, yeah." changbin shyly looked away, blushing madly in response. "i'll see you later then. it's getting late, you should head home."

this made jisung nod with a smile still on his face. "okay baby, i'll get going then." he said, about to turn around when he soon remembered something. "oh right, hyung." he then called out.

"yeah?" changbin turned to look at him in confusion, not knowing what what he was gonna say.

"your friend," jisung began, looking at him curiously. "who works at you in the cafe."

"hyunjin?" he questioned as he slightly tilted his head. "what about him?"

jisung said nothing for a moment, only walking towards him. "oh it's nothing, it's just that he usually comes along so i was wondering if something happened."

"oh..." changbin began, reminiscing back to when hyunjin and the others talked about going to seungmin's house. "he had to do something, don't worry about it." he smiled reassuringly.

eventually nodding at his words, jisung smiled. "alright, then i'll get going." 

changbin hummed in delight, watching as jisung turn around to walk away. it wasn't until a sudden thought invaded his mind, unable to forget about it.

should he tell jisung about it? or should he just forget about it?

no matter how hard he tried to forget it, he just couldn't. it was bothering him a bit. actually scrap that, it was bothering him a lot.

especially when he couldn't stop think about it since this afternoon. it wasn't a lie that he wanted to know, if whatever they were saying was true.

"wait, jisung!" changbin abruptly exclaimed, causing jisung to stop on track.

turning around moments later, he hummed in response. "what is it hyung?" he smiled widely.

"urm..." changbin began, pausing for a moment. "can i ask you something?"

"of course baby, anything." jisung only smiled greatly, walking towards him again.

there was silence for a moment, changbin nervously biting his lips. should he just go for it? and hopefully it will help ease him a bit? it wasn't like he didn't trust jisung at all.

in fact, he adored the younger. and whatever it was they say about him, he was gonna stick by his side no matter what. jisung was everything to him.

he just wanted to clarify again. jisung's definite love for him.

"how do you," he paused, gulping moments later. "feel about me?"

the moment jisung heard the unexpected question come out from his mind, caused him to freeze on the spot. this caused him to widen his eyes in shock, processing the question again.

"hyung..." jisung began, continuing to slowly walk until he was now in front of him. "do you not... trust me?" he asked, frowning a bit.

"what? no!" changbin instantly defended, not wanting this to ruin their relationship. "i do trust you! i was just, baffled. why you would even fall for me, i just couldn't believe it that's all."

jisung said nothing for a moment, making changbin's heart pound even faster. was it due to how close he was towards the younger? or was it due to the nervousness he couldn't help but feel?