04

changbin woke up to the sound of someone texting him. 'who could this be?' he thought as his hand reached for his phone, his eyes trying to keep focus.

he raised his eyebrows at the sudden unknown number and message and immediately sat up.

+82 07-2169-xxx
today 8:37am

> hello sweetheart ;)

whos this? <

> your future husband :')

you must be the guy from yesterday <

change contacts
han jisung
cancel / save

> aww man, you're no fun :(

says you <
so what do you need? <

> i can't text my baby now?

baby? wtf, if you dont need anything, bye <

> waittttttttttttttttttt
> geez, fine, i just wanted to talk to you :(

why me? dont you have other guys to text? <

> but i wanna text you 🥺

why did you even ask for my number anyways? <

> i wonder 👀

ugh, what do you want <

> i wanna meet up! :D

weve seen each other yesterday and im busy with my coursework <

> but we've only talked for a short time, that wasn't enough :(
> i wanna see more of you ;)))

youre such a creep ew <

> i know you like it ;))

just go away <
why did i even give you my number <

> cuz you know you like me ;))

no, i only did it for the dare <

> aww come on stingy ;(
> just admit you wanna talk to me more ;)))

... <
where are we meeting up? <

> omg you agreed? :D

no, im only doing it so you can shut up <

> i love you 😘

gosh, just tell me the location <

> okay, the haengnam park :3
> i can't wait to see you hottie ;))
seen

it didn't take changbin much long when he arrived at the park. he took a moment to enjoy the refreshing scenery around him before taking a seat on the bench to wait for the younger.

he didn't know why he keeps getting himself in situations like this but he had hoped it was worth something. it wasn't a lie that he kinda wanted to talk the male more and find out what all of this was suppose to mean.

sighing under his breath, he pulled his coat closer to his face to warm him up from the icing cold. why did the younger wanted to meet up all of a sudden? why at this hour? why him?

"changbin hyung!!" he then heard a sudden, familiar voice moments later that he slowly looked up from his phone to see a panting jisung.

"oh hey." changbin greeted back when he had finally got up to him. he was already sweating from running so much in the morning. changbin raised his eyebrows and stared up at the younger before him. "you're alright?"

when he had finally caught his breath, he looked up and immediately gave the male a big smile. "yeah, don't worry about me." he said, taking a seat next to him.

"i'm sorry about the kiss by the way." changbin said, avoiding eye contact with the younger. he was still embarrassed from the scene last night.

"oh don't worry about it, i enjoyed it anyways." the young male smirked, leaning a bit closer to changbin which resulted him to be uncomfortable.

"so... uh, why did you want to meet up?" changbin asked, completely dismissing the previous topic. as he turned to the other beside him, jisung rotated his head to the older and winked which immediately made him flustered all of a sudden.

"you know why, i wanted to see your beautiful face." and just by hearing his sudden flirt, caused changbin to move his head to the front to avoid the younger's eyes.

he cleared his throat from everything that has been happening so far and instead, looked around the view around him. "well, now that you've seen my face, you can go now."

jisung pouted and moved closer to changbin which took him off guard. "but it's not enough." he smugly whispered and kept shuffling closer that it took changbin by surprise and immediately stood up.

"f-felix's been asking where i've went, i should probably go." he then said, wanting to avoid all of this. he just didn't know why he had agreed to meet up in the first place.

"aww, i wanted to talk to you more though.... oh well, i'll text you later then, byeee!" changbin turned around to see a massive smile on the younger's face.

"uhh, okay? bye." he questioned and awkwardly smiled, about to walk away when he heard jisung's sudden words that took him off guard.

"see you tomorrow hyung!"

'what did he mean by that?'

-

im finally test-free... for now 👀