22

"wait... you're telling me that you and jisung are together now?" felix repeated back in a question, staring at changbin in awareness.

he shyly nodded and looked away, not wanting to be met with his best friend's squeals. and he was right when felix almost instantly screamed in delight, his sudden raised voice alarming him.

"oh my god! how did that happen? since yesterday, you told me you didn't know whether you were ready to be in a relationship or not." felix excitedly exclaimed, shaking changbin's arm vigorously.

"well... that's what i initially thought at first but after deeply thinking about it, i really do wanna be with him. i realised that and confessed to him." changbin replied, ignoring his arm being shook.

felix couldn't help but smile widely at his words, continuing to squeal almost thrillingly. "i guess it happened when i left you two love birds alone, what happened after you confessed? spill the tea."

"nothing really, we just hugged and went out on a little date." changbin slightly blushed, repeating the words jisung had said yesterday.

nothing but reminiscing back to what happened yesterday invaded his head, he just couldn't get it out no matter what. it was at his moment he knew, how much the younger had affected him.

he was pretty much the only thing in his mind now, neither could he shake it off. his head was being consumed by jisung, and only jisung himself.

changbin said nothing for a moment, continuing to think about what they did during their date. it was something he'd found so special, everything about the younger was so endearing and perfect to him.

not realising how lost in thoughts he was, he unconsciously smiled at the thoughts of it, not minding what felix was trying to do. it wasn't until his sudden voice woke him up, changbin soon snapping out of thoughts moments later.

"changbin hyung! did you space off again?" felix questioned with staring eyes. changbin blinked at that minute, realising what'd happened just now.

"huh, i think i did." changbin sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, unable to stop blushing at it.

his heart was fluttering tremendously faster, beating loud enough to the point he could hear it. just what was he doing to him? how could he be so amazing and attractive?

with the thoughts clouding his head, changbin turned to look at felix confusingly. this made him sigh in response, soon lifting his lips into a small smile. "anyways spill the tea, what happened?"

"we just went on a date. do i have to go into details?" changbin unknowingly asked to which felix shot him an obvious look.

"well, duh. i'm a news person, give me the news." he rolled his eyes at his annoyance, just wanting to hear what'd happened yesterday.

"ugh, fine. we held hands and went to watch the stars." changbin briefly said, causing felix to just stare at him with a done look.

"seriously? what about kissing? did you guys kiss?" felix deeply went in, changbin slightly blushing after hearing the sudden word.

"uh... it was just a small one." changbin eventually looked away embarrassed, not wanting to face him.

this caused felix to smirk even wider, growing more and more intrigued about the couple. the more he asked about the date, the more he could see how shy changbin became.

was this just him continuously being whipped for jisung? or was it just him not wanting to remember all of the embarrassing moments?

that was impossible though, seeing as though changbin loved him so much with all his heart. he could at least, consider this to be him all shy and whipped; he'd probably thought about it nonstop.