41

changbin didn't know whether it was him trying to forget about the breakup that made him feel a bit better or it was the taste of ice cream. either way, he was no longer crying over jisung anymore.

despite it not being an official 'breakup', it was safe to say that the relationship between him and jisung was over. the moment he saw both jisung and felix in bed together, it was already a breakup.

there was no need for an explanation either, changbin knew very well that jisung meant for that to happen on purpose. heck, he didn't even chase after him when he'd ran out.

that was all he needed to support his thoughts.

did he just not matter to jisung at all? was everything a lie? his love for changbin, did jisung not care one bit about him? was he not important to him in the beginning?

fuck, how stupid he must've felt. stupidly falling for his trap and getting himself fucked over with. he couldn't believe it, after everything that had happened between them.

he at least thought there might be something going between them. the connection, love and respect. changbin wanted to be the best boyfriend he could be to jisung and yet, what did he do instead?

he stabbed him in the back and fucked him over. played around with his feelings and trampled on them, just why? why did this have to happen? why did he have to find out now? on his most important anniversary since they have started dating.

"changbin hyung?" hyunjin worriedly called out, finally snapping changbin out of thoughts.

this made changbin come back into reality, bringing his attention on both of the worried males before him. "h-huh? yeah?"

"are you okay? you haven't touched your ice cream and you seemed to be spacing out." hyunjin said in a concerned voice, looking nothing but worried.

"yeah, hyung. do you need a rest or-"

"oh no, it's okay. don't worry." changbin could only reassure at them, weakly smiling in return. "i'm just not really hungry right now."

both hyunjin and jeongin didn't say anything else, only nodding back in uncertainty. they didn't know what else to say, or how to comfort him. they only hoped he would get better.

"should we go back? we could watch a movie-" 

"wait, hyunjin hyung." jeongin suddenly interrupted, this bringing hyunjin's attention on him.

"yeah?" hyunjin confusingly questioned as he wondered what jeongin could possibly say next. this made jeongin look back at him, his eyes gesturing him something.

"can i talk to you for a second? it won't take long." jeongin said, causing hyunjin to pause for a moment.

after moment of thoughts, hyunjin finally nodded. what did he need to talk to him about? what could jeongin want to say to him? alone? 

"sure," hyunjin finally answered, turning his head back to the still troubled older. "changbin hyung, i'll be back in a moment." he reassuringly smiled.

changbin didn't say anything, only nodding silently in response. hyunjin took this as a cue to get up from his chair, following jeongin straight from behind.

as jeongin led him to a more quieter place, he finally stopped and turned to face him. "what do you want to talk to me about?" hyunjin asked.

jeongin didn't say a word for a moment, only sighing heavily in response. "about changbin hyung..."

this immediately drew hyunjin's attention on him, his expression growing even more confused yet curious. "changbin hyung? what about him?"

"you know how i told you guys about my relationship with jisung hyung," jeongin began, hyunjin urging him to continue. "well... changbin hyung reminded me a lot of, myself."