02

the male said nothing and continued to look at changbin weirdly.

he didn't know what that had meant but what he really desired right now was to get it over with so he can get felix back, and to play overwatch on his computer for a week.

"hey..." he finally spoke after taking a good 2 minutes of silence just continuously staring at him. his eyes remained set on him as he begun to swirl his glass of wine around countless of times.

changbin briefly glanced over to felix who was over at a distance, watching them. the moment they came eye contact, he saw the amused look on his face that urged him to carry on to which he responded with a sigh.

'i'm only doing this for overwatch!' he ran the thought numerously inside his face before shifting his head sharply to the guy beside him.

"can i sit next to you?" changbin asked, hoping that the guy wasn't suspecting anything. what was also going in his mind was the question, 'how do i kiss him?'

but what he got was a suspicious look. the male stared deeply into changbin's eyes as if he was trying to search for something when he found nothing but an unintentional expression. "sure." he finally replied moments later.

changbin hesitatingly took a seat beside him, he was now fiddling with his fingers awkwardly. now the real question, what should he do now? how is he gonna manage to have the male willing to help him out?

he didn't know what to do at this point. he took a few minutes to just silently watch the male beside him as he took sips from his glass of wine time to time.

"come on, do something changbin!" felix whispered to himself while watching the view before him. he has already had enough of waiting for nothing to happen.

"so... do you want something from me?" that was when changbin snapped out of his thoughts to look at the dark haired male.

"uh, what do you mean? i don't want anything." he tried to explain, completely baffled with what he was trying to say. this caused the guy to stop taking a sip to briefly look at him once again.

"you don't want anything...? then why are you-" he was about to finish off his sentence when he stopped himself. "actually, nevermind." changbin, on the other hand, simply stared at the male in confusion.

"what is it?" he slightly tilted his head to the male, attracting his full attention. the dark haired male could find himself lay eyes on changbin again and he didn't know why.

"oh nothing, don't worry about it." he smiled for the first time. changbin was suddenly taken aback by the sudden smile he never thought he would see. "what's your name?" he questioned, straight afterwards.

"i'm changbin. what about you?" the male widened his eyes after hearing such a beautiful name come out of his mouth, he was already attached to the light brown haired male next to him.

"i'm jisung. it's a pleasure to meet you." he smiled once again but this time, it looked more like a smirk. his eyes were already glittering from pure excitement and fondness.

somehow he couldn't take his eyes off him no matter how much he tried, but he didn't complain nevertheless. he had to admit that he was already taking an interest towards the other.

changbin smiled back; he was completely oblivious. all he needed to do was hopefully get a kiss from the male his friend had set him up for since it was just a dare - a dare he had no choice but to do.

jisung smiled wider before taking another sip of his wine. "so..." he started again, turning his head back to face changbin. "what's your relationship with seungmin?"

"seungmin? oh, we're just classmates and he happened to invite everyone from our class i guess." changbin replied, thinking back to how he got himself in this kind of place.

"so you're not close to him?" jisung asked, placing his chin on his palm while looking straight at the dark haired male. however, changbin shook his head at the question.

"well, we're only good friends and that's it. how about you? i'm sure i've never seen you around before." he spoke, observing the other as he tried hard to remember the face.

"yeah you haven't. i don't go to the same school as you guys, me and seungmin are cousins but we're really close so he invited me as well." changbin nodded, he had completely forgotten about the dare when he finally received a message from felix.

'oh yeah, the dare! how could i forget about that?' he thought to himself as he quickly read the message. jisung immediately took notice of it and looked at the male with a confused expression.

"what's wrong?" he quickly covered the puzzled look with a bright smile. changbin looked up to face the male with an uncertain face.

"uh, jisung. can... you possibly do me a favour?" the said male raised his eyebrows at the sudden request but nonetheless continued to smile.

"sure, what is it?" changbin paused for a moment. how is he gonna tell him about it? he didn't know how to tell him but all he wanted was to get through it without feeling embarrassed about it. well, that's impossible for him.

"c-can i kiss you?" jisung didn't say anything for a moment but stared at him with a shocked look. 'shoot, was i too direct?' changbin could feel his heart pulsing at a rapid speed.

until the smile on his face turned into a smirk; his eyes completely changed into an intrigued one. "sure."

changbin immediately shot up. he didn't expect the male to just suddenly agree to it especially after how short it was when they met. is it even possible to be so calm about it?

after all, they were still strangers to each other. "wait... really?" he gasped in shock.

jisung nodded with no trouble. "yeah i don't mind but what's in it for me?" changbin's face changed from shock to extreme astounished in less than a second.

"u-uh... what is it you want?" he hesitatingly asked. jisung thought for a minute before finally answering the male.

"hmm, what about... your number?" changbin tilted his head in confusion.

"m-my number?" his tone was filled with bewilderness, he was completely lost.

"yeah, i want your phone number." the light brown haired male thought to himself. 'is it alright if i give him my number? he seems like a nice guy but...'

"okay." changbin finally answered moments later making the male smile as wide as possible. as they exchanged numbers, changbin looked up to jisung with an unknowing face.

how did he get himself in this situation again? he didn't know or care, as long as he had the permission to do it.

"done, so..." he dragged along causing the other to smile and nod at him.

"yup, go for it then." changbin took a deep breath, staring at the male beside him. his lips were already trembling and his heart was now pounding from the nervousness inside him.

but without any warnings, he quickly leaned in towards the male and gave him a short yet fast peck on the cheek before he leaned away. he could immediately feel his own cheeks heat up from the embarrassment.

"a-anyways... i got to go! m-my friend is calling for me, it was nice talking to you, bye!" he didn't give the other a chance to speak before he quickly got out of his chair, walking off awkwardly.

jisung sat still, processing what just happened. 'it was just a peck on the cheek?' he thought as his hand gently rubbed against the area, when he smiled to himself.

"he's so cute."

-

im so excited for this, how is the ff so far? i hope its not too bad 😅